Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• SunkissednMakeup SunkissednMakeup
    01.04.13

Revlon is a good brand and I do enjoy the assortment of colors. This is a nice quad to have for personal use and on the go

• Inamagura By  Inamagura
    10.25.12

Blending is an attribute here. I like how you can layer the colors and you get a very vivid look.

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    09.11.12

I love the colors but def do not last all day for me.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

love this. you can use wet or dry. these shadows have great pigment to them.

• yuengel By  yuengel
    03.21.12

Revlon Color Stay products are wonderul! This shadow really lasts for 12 hours! It doesn't melt even on the oiliest skin!

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    02.16.12

I did not like this product at all. I heard a lot of raves about this product so when i saw a buy 1 get 1 half off at riteaid i decided to get one. Horrible choice, the color pigmentation was horrible. I had to keep sweeping the eyeshadow onto my lids in order to get the to show up, and even still i felt like it was not showing up. It definitely did not last me 12 hours either with a primer. I ended up giving it away. No idea if my friend likes it or not since she has not brought it up.

• marsmom By  marsmom
    10.27.11

Just purchased the Revelon Colorstay eyeshadow about 2 weeks ago. I like the way it goes on. It also lasts the whole day without caking up. The colors work nicely together. I only wish they told you where to appy the colors.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not too bad.... colors are nice! But as for 12 h< i dont think so!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

Great palettes. Great shadow selections. Great staying power. Compact. Would repurchase. =)

• tashar27 By  tashar27
    01.26.11

I have used this for over 2 years and I love it.. Blends and stays all day.

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

The color palattes are amazing! Everytime I go to the store I check them out; although I am partial to the palatte I have and have yet to actually try another shade. Goes on smooth, no loose shadow left behind, and it lasts all day!