Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal | SheSpeaks

• pandorable By  pandorable
    08.17.11

I am addicted to cereal. I normally eat it 2x a day with berries mixed in. I love Kashi's Go Lean cereal's over the top crunch. It's satisfying and contains a fair amount of protein and fiber to boot. The only problem I have with it is that each serving has 13g of sugar. I usually only eat cereal with 6g or less per serving. I wish they would lower the sugar amount in this cereal.

• washingtinlady By  washingtinlady
    03.13.11

it is expensive, so i only get it sometimes when on sale. But it's filling! and i LOVE it!

• FattyMcBoomBoom By  FattyMcBoomBoom
    02.19.11

I have been eating Kashi products for quite a few years. What I like about Kashi is their products are not only healthy, but they taste pretty good too. I have had the Kashi "Go Lean" Crunch products a few times. My favorite is the Honey Almond Flax. It's lightly sweetened & def has the crunch power. (Not recommended for those with sensitive teeth or gums) Also what I like about Kashi is alot of the time they will offer you a free sample box of cereal to try, just by going to their website. I have to say though, of all the Kashi "Go Lean" products, my favorite is the Kashi "Go Lean" Crisp! - Toasted Berry Crumble. SO Yummy!!

• cjdong By  cjdong
    02.18.11

This is probably one of my favorite high-protein cereals. My only complaint is its use of soy which some people may frown upon. This cereal tastes great, stays crunchy and makes a great topping for yogurt. Also, KASHI is great at offering coupons, the cost is minimized usually.

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    10.25.10

Love this cereal..Kind of tastes like sugar snaps!

• nolimelegere By  nolimelegere
    08.02.10

I really like the flavored version of this cereal-- I think it's Vanilla Almond. The original is good, too, but the Vanilla Almond has a bit more sweetness for my sweet tooth. Great on yogurt for a change of pace, if you are a fan of yogurt and granola together.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    07.31.10

love this cereal , i use it for a snack alone when I am hungry

• kateyhz By  kateyhz
    07.31.10

my fave

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

I heard great reviews on this product! I will go out and buy some!!

• janweix By  janweix
    01.21.10

This cereal is delicious! Also, it has a very appealing crunchiness.