Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal

4.3
              Rated #56 in Cereal & Breakfast Food
26 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

This cereal is fantastic it is full of flavor and full of nutrition. It?s very crunchy, makes a great snack with or without milk. It has 9g of protein per serving and only 200 calories per serving.

This is probably one of my favorite high-protein cereals. My only complaint is its use of soy which some people may frown upon. This cereal tastes great, stays crunchy and makes a great topping for yogurt. Also, KASHI is great at offering coupons, the cost is minimized usually.

I always eat Kashi, but I just bought the U cereal, black currants and walnuts by Kashi. It is the best cereal I ever ate. It was worth every penny. This cereal is going to be my weekly splurge.

I love this cereal but since the price has gone up I have stopped buying it.Would love if the price would come down or had at least some coupons so I could buy it again.It was delicious and kept me full all morning.I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quick delicious and filling breakfast.

love this cereal , i use it for a snack alone when I am hungry

my fave

This cereal fills you up!!!! I am NEVER hungry once i eat this cereal!!! Yummy!!!!!

I love this cereal as a lower sugar, high fiber alternative to granola. The best part is, it always stays crunchy! In yogurt, in soy milk, for texture in oatmeal. Definitely one of my favorites.

This is my favorite cereal. Sadly though I have to really limit myself cause of a wheat intolerance. I tell everybody that this is the best one out there, especially for yogurt or dry.

I received a $3.00 off coupon, tried the cereal and I do like it. It has a good taste to it!

This is a great cereal. It's a staple in my pantry.

I am a huge fan of the Kashi cereals! Very good and healthy!

I love this cereal. It stays firm and crunches til the last bite.

it is expensive, so i only get it sometimes when on sale. But it's filling! and i LOVE it!

love the fresh taste of thekashi cerals but must itbe so exspensive