Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review Page 2 of 43 | SheSpeaks

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.16.20

I love these bars!

I've been a Dove fan since I was a teenager. What I really like about Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars is how soft and moisturized it makes my skin feel after I shower and the smell is intoxicating!

• tisonlyme143 By  tisonlyme143
    04.14.20

Great product

I love this product, I use it all the time, I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a wonderful soft scent which you are going to love. @tisonlyme143

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.07.20

Great In shower moisurizer

A lot of people don't know that Dove bars are not soap and it says it on the back that it is a beauty bar for moisturizing. This bar is great still if your skin is dry and needs some real moisture added along with lotion. It doesn't feel like it leaves a residue on your skin after the shower or bath. Dove also has really good scents that aren't too strong and are definitely sensitive for the skin. For the price; I would say is decent because it isn't a soap bar but a moisture bar.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    04.01.20

Rich and moisturizing

I try different soaps, bars and liquid but always end up back to my dove. Love the cool cucumber smells amazing and it?s rich and moisturizing.

• minmin By  minmin
    01.31.20

Non irrtating scented soap.

I have sensitive skin and usually use plain Dove soap but I gave this one a try. I does not irritate my skin. not a strong scent, refreshing.

• KatieJones By  KatieJones
    01.30.20

Good for your skin

The scent is lovely, and it's delicate on my skin.

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

Best Basic Soap

I have been using this staple for many years. It is not harsh on your skin. This soap has a refreshing scent and leave your skin soft. I definitely recommend this product!

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample without spending shipping cost of dove soap by gel too

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

Dove go fresh

It makes my skin dry but it smells nice the smell doesn?t last long

• Amaliageo By  Amaliageo
    12.06.19

Refreshing

It a very nice soap refreshing and with a nice aroma.i will definitely buy it again!

• hjropp By  hjropp
    10.22.19

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars

I love Dove products! The Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars don't disappoint. Has a clean scent, doesn't strip away all your moisture.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.12.19

This is one of my favorite go to soaps.. Its very gentle on skin.. Smells really good & fresh.

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

The Best Body Cleanser Ever! Love the Moisture!

I'm a complete convert to Dove Bars! These are so superior to any body wash I've every tried! The lather is voluminous and moisturizing (I know, soap and moisture? But trust me!). After using it I noticed my skin was much less dry, the results were quite noticeable. The scents are light. This is one of those fine products that do a sensational job at a really reasonable cost. I've tried a few different Dove bars and love them all. Highly recommend!

• jenizzo101 By  jenizzo101
    08.16.19

Leaves skin soft!

My family and I have always been body wash users until I purchased the Dove Go Fresh cucumber and green tea beauty bar! We love it! Leaves our skin moisturized, soft, smooth and a natural glow! Has a great light refreshing cent. Best of all, it can be used on your whole body.including the face.

• Littlelowery35 By  Littlelowery35
    08.14.19

I only use dove for my sensitive skin. My family loves dove