Gerber NUK Learner Cup | SheSpeaks

• MamaKass3 MamaKass3
    07.15.12

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cups. I used this cup with my older son at 4 months old. He was on ONLY this cup by 6 months old. My newest baby started at 4 months and was on ONLY this cup by 7 months or so. We have recently upgraded to the larger 10oz travel cup. I LOVE IT. Easy to clean, no leaks. Only think I dont like is the blue nipple one gets discolored after a while, and if you clean them roughly the nipple slit can get open and leak a little after MANY cleanings. The new cup I got is great cuz its larger and fits more liquid for his large feedings. I was just doing 2 cups of the smaller one. I will continue to use this product with my son and for future babies as well.

• cowgirl_3298 By  cowgirl_3298
    09.23.12

Awesome cup for transitioning to a sippy. My daughter starting using one at 4 months old. As she got older we removed the handles but it is still her favorite sippy by far. We bought extra spouts to replace the nipples with in her mam bottles.

• munekita01 By  munekita01
    08.31.12

I had this one for my baby girl and it was very easy for her I used as an emergency as a bottle when we were out and bottle was lost lol...she was only 2 months and it work just as great as her bottle

• Lyndsie7 By  Lyndsie7
    08.28.12

Love these! Bought two for my house and one for my mom's house for my son. He took right to them!

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

• momma4life By  momma4life
    06.11.12

I would give 5 stars if the price were not $7 for one cup. You will however spend that in replacing sippy cups. If you start out buying this brand you will be set. I have bought so many sippy cups with valves and you just CAN'T keep them clean.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

made a great starter cup. I liked that it had handles on both sides

• momofbr2 By  momofbr2
    11.22.11

These were great starter cups. My daughter didn't want a bottle at 6 months so we tried these and had no complaints. They were great in the dishwasher as long as you pulled apart all the pieces of the cups (otherwise it molded)

• vicki70edington By  vicki70edington
    03.07.10

My daughter has been using these since she was 4 months old. Very easy to use and doesn't spill....even with her juice...and you can definately find them at Walmart for around $7.00.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.05.09

seems easier transition for my baby!!!and spill proof~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sherjon896 By  sherjon896
    11.02.09

This is the only sippy cup that my 6 month old will take!