Aveeno Nourish Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    03.22.10

i only tried the sample of both and the shampoo didnt lather and i couldnt comb the contitioner through. though my hair felt good afterwards, but it wasnt damaged to begin with. so i dont know

• MsGage By  MsGage
    03.21.10

I enjoyed the overall results of my hair after using the product. It could be a little less expensive but I really like it and will continue to use it.

• arobertson4 By  arobertson4
    03.21.10

I agree that this is a great product but I think I costs too much and you get too little

• repsakyeliah By  repsakyeliah
    01.28.10

This shampoo and conditioner is great. It really did make my hair feel healthier. However, it did have a bit of a chemical smell, but it is tolerable. My hair felt softer and silkier after just the first use. I've been using this product for about 2 months now and I really like it! You can usually find coupons for it on Aveeno's website.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    11.30.09

I love this shampoo and conditioner !its my pamper myself shower treat!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh

• juliejlady By  juliejlady
    11.05.09

I also fell in love with this product. I have long wavy hair that is dry and I couldnt believe how nice my hair looked and felt after using this. It probably is the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. I got a sample to try to begin with and went right out and bought it of course i found a coupon to use first!

• xa109a7 By  xa109a7
    10.19.09

I was able to try this product from BzzAgent. The product cleans my hair but does not dry it out like other shampoos. The conditioner conditions my hair but does not weight it down. The scent is a light and clean unisex scent. After 3 days of using this product I noticed my hair was smoother and much more manageable. I have very thick, wavy hair that tends to frizz so I was very surprise to see how much smoother it was. I will keep using this product after this BzzAgent campaign is over. As a bonus, the packaging is also great. The bottles are tall and skinny, so they fit in the shower nicely. The lid is also easy to open and does not get product built up in it.

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    10.06.09

I tried the shampoo...I didn't feel as if it got my hair clean enough, it still felt greasy when it had dried.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    10.03.09

I recently tried the newest shampoo and conditioner line from Aveeno called Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize. I think the products have some good qualities and the number one thing it has going for it (in my book) is the wonderful scent. This is a really fresh smelling shampoo and doesn?t smell like a perfume or suntan lotion! I found the shampoo and conditioner both to very easy to lather and they left my hair smelling wonderful. Another great attribute is that these products seem to rinse from your hair very well and leave your hair feeling very clean. I hate standing in the shower and rinsing my hair for minutes on end ? I am not a very patient person! The Aveeno Nourish+Revitalizing shampoo and conditioner washed away quickly and didn?t leave residue on my hair. I am a fan of Aveeno products in general but they can be a little costly for a frugal shopper like myself. However, Aveeno is always great with their coupons and I have seen and received a number of coupons for this product line in particular. I was able to distribute some sample to family members and most were impressed with the quality and performance of these hair products. Over all these are products I will use in my rotation but they won?t be replacing my primary products!

• bdigit By  bdigit
    09.05.09

my friend's naturally wavy hair curled up beautifully with the Volumizing one - so I'm going to try for sure!