Ralph Lauren Romance - Always Yours Elixir de Parfum Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• noelew530 By  noelew530
    12.14.10

I received this perfume for my birthday and I absolutely LOVED it. So beautiful and refreshing! I always got complimented! If If I could describe this perfume in one word it would be FABULOUS.

• leckemby123 By  leckemby123
    12.03.10

i heard it smells realy good.

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

would like to try this product cause i've never worn any prefive except avon

• mpom66 By  mpom66
    10.26.10

Nice smell but does not linger long - I prefer a fragrence that will still be smelled a few hours after I put it on

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

I would give the fragrance 5 stars - because of the crisp smell but it does not last long (at all) perhaps its just my chemistry.

• Royale89 By  Royale89
    05.30.09

this perfume smell is very subtle and sweet smelling; only problem is the scent doesn't last very long.

• shine312 By  shine312
    03.29.09

I received this as a wonderful Valentine's day present and couldn't be more thrilled. I have gotten so many compliments from co-workers and friends about how pleasant the fragrance is. It is a bit like the original "Romance" scent, but is much more feminine and light. (If you love the original Romance, you should definitely try Romance Always Yours for an uplifting change.) It provides a fresh, clean, everyday scent, with light floral accents that would seem to work with any woman's natural chemistry. A little dab lasts a long time without being over-powering.