Oreo Mini Cakesters Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• rockyroad777 By  rockyroad777
    03.28.09

fair, i little to mushy for me. the taste was not bad.

• maddiebsgram By  maddiebsgram
    03.21.09

A perfect between meal snack for the little ones. Seems like a tease for me but they are tasty.

• tonysmoaks By  tonysmoaks
    03.19.09

these are soo good

• cwaltz By  cwaltz
    03.14.09

I thought the tasteof the product was great. I wasn't disappointed by the size(it was typical 100 cal size). I did think the price was a little too high for this to be a regular. I prefer the hostess 100 calorie packs for the price partiularly without a coupon.

• frugalmomma08 By  frugalmomma08
    03.12.09

I really enjoyed these desserts! It helped me control my portions. The big Con is theyre very spendy! If they were cheaper I would eat them all the time!!

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    03.12.09

These were OK, but honestly, they are way too small. I know these are supposed to be 100 calorie packs, but for me, I would rather have one big one instead of 3 of those tiny ones - at least I can trick my mind into thinking Im eating more then I really am. I see those little ones and all I can focus on is how small they are! That's it?? On the other hand, these are good for the kiddos since they are portion sized already and calorie controlled. They are expensive for so little product too

• gigi62 By  gigi62
    03.12.09

Their are great if you want something sweet. The mini Oreo's ones are the best.

• citygrits By  citygrits
    03.12.09

I'm a big fan. Pretty small, but they are a good little punch of sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth.

• coffee4me56 By  coffee4me56
    03.12.09

These were very small , you get 3 per pack and there are 5 packs per box. They were very tasty, yet not too sweet. Only 100 calories per pack. Theese were good, however you really need the will power not to eat just one pack.