Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Very fun to use. Keeps the kids entertained on long car rides. Nintendo is a great company and they provide great customer service.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

One of the best systems out there. I recommend DS to all of my friends, especially to those learning foreign languages--the originals and DS Lites are region-free, and any games made during those time periods can be used on the DS regardless of what country combination you use. I've used both English and foreign games on my DS no problem, and some of my foreign students did the same. This is a great investment and has thousands of game options out there. Go get one already!

• kboburchock By  kboburchock
    09.17.13

we all have one in my house. with3 kids and a lot of dr appointments it is nice to be able to go and not have the boredom set it quickly. plus great for long car rides. I love that thy can play both ds games and Gameboy advance games in it. Especially since the advance games are so cheap.

• ccummins10 By  ccummins10
    09.05.13

My little brother has went through three of these due to the screen breaking. I think they are a good way to occupy time, but you are definitely getting what you pay for. The newer version is better.

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.21.13

Our kids LOVE their ds's. They have a regular ds, dsi and a 3ds and they love all 3! The ds's are very user friendly and easy to take along especially in the car, the battery seems to last a while which is great when you're traveling. Lots of games to choose from. If anything happens to the kids ds's i would buy new ones!

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

My kids have DS, DSi and now 3DS - the DS and DSi are great handheld game systems - I just wish there were more games for younger kids and more that are easier for younger kids or beginners to play otherwise DS is highly addicting (even for moms) and a great system to take anywhere and play alone or with friends. a bit pricy - could be cheaper! or have a better warranty!

• fifthrevoir By  fifthrevoir
    08.10.13

Such a great design and good device idea. I will forever give props to Nintendo for this one.

• jessicaann234 By  jessicaann234
    08.05.13

My kids have these and they love them, there are lots of games

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

not as great as the dsi, but it works for being as cheap as you can get them

• cjsamson655 By  cjsamson655
    07.25.13

The Nintendo DS has long been a favorite in my house. Great game selection, easy to use and take places.