Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7
              Rated #2 in Diapers & Diapering
268 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I use this for my rough heels...works great!

I LOVE this product! I have tubes of this in every room and every bag. It replaces the diaper cream, eczema cream, antibiotic cream all in one product!!!

Love Aquaphore!

This is a wonderful product. My little girl had eczema when she was a baby and it worked great . I have found that it is the best product for diaper rash too. I would apply it at night and the diaper rash would be gone in the morning. It is a must have.

The NICU used this when my son was born so I've been using this on him and little brother. Their dad also uses it to moisturize his skin and I use it at times when I'm feeling really dry. It's a little greasy when you apply it but soon the skin absorbs it and then you're left with really nice and moisturized skin. I also use this if I have a rash or something and it eventually heals it. I always recommend this product to my friends. It's a main staple in my household.

Works great. Almost instantly. It is a one application for my son and the rash is gone. Its also great for tattoos.

Great multipurpose product love it

This stuff is the best. I always have to have this in every one of our bathrooms. Great on diaper rash or any cut, scrape. I can put this on a rash at bedtime and the rash is gone in the morning.

We really didn't like this. It is extremely greasy and really did not help at all for my son's rash. My son has very sensitive skin and gets diaper rash very easily. He also doesn't seem to like the feel of this on his skin.

Didn't work for us, my daughter had hives. Was reccommed by her doctor for enezma, but she is allegric. :(

excellent product, but toop greasy

This is the best product and a must have when you are having baby. works like wonders. Instant relief from itching and rash.I just cant imagine what I would have done without this ointment.

Works great. I used it on my daughter when she was a baby. It works better than all the other rash creams

works great

This Aquaphor product is simply amazing! It can tackle just about any skin ailment on a baby's tender little skin. It even can work for an adult with certain skin ailments. I've even used it on myself a time or two. The healing time is super fast with Aquaphor, meaning less time of discomfort for your precious little one. Thanks Aquaphor for a great product. I'd been looking for one like this for months!