Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7
              Rated #2 in Diapers & Diapering
268 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Great for Dry skin I have very bad eczema and this works wonders on me and my families skin. We have patchy itchy skin in the winter time that I have to continually make sure aquaphor is always stocked if not we ate screwed lol.

This stuff is amazing True story: I?ve never had strong healthy nails - they?re soft, peel, and tear easily. Until now! I recently started applying Aquaphor to my nail beds (since it worked so well on my feet, why not?), and it?s worked miracles! I now have strong and healthy fingernails for the first time in as long as I can remember. So happy

Finally a product that works. My one year old has ezema and I never thought I was going to ever find anything to comfort it. Until now I give it 10000 rating I promise when you try it you and your little one will be happy!

I love this product! I love this product! This has been so helpful for my son's eczema. He has had severe eczema since he was about 7 months, he is 4 now and it has cleared up for the most part, but this product has provided so much comfort along the way.

Easy to use any and everywhere... My son has eczema. It itches like crazy. We use prescription steroids to control the itches, but we use them very sparingly....I have found that if we put a nice dollop of Aquaphor on his eczema, and massage it in very well, it keeps the patches from getting dry, and actually helps to control the itch too! I also use it for dry skin on my face and hands as well as my lips. It's a true multi-tasker!

the best thing ever this help me with my babys and granddaugther as well

Great for many things. Including fresh tattoos! This ointment is good for a lot of things and I would definitely recommend it for babies, children, and adults. It is also great and soothing after getting a tattoo.

Go to product for cracked heals I love this ointment. I use it on my heals at night. It has done wonders for my cracked heals that I got while wearing flip flops this summer. It is my go to product.

This is my favorite products to use on chapped lips, broken skin, panty rashes, my tattoos for healing and dry hands. I prefer this over regular petroleum jelly because it has a more pleasant smell. It is also a bit lighter on the skin and doesn't leave the skin too oily

BEST DIAPER CREAM OUT THERE! Seriously this works on everything. Scratch from a sharp finger nail? Aquaphor. Acidic blow out? Aquaphor. Chaffed nose from snotty cold? Aquaphor. We keep this on hand at home, in the diaper bag and in the car.

Helps with any discomfort to dermis. I also use it for my dry elbows, and cracked hands.

A Must Have! So great for the littles with eczema and just Texas dry skin!

Must have product. If anyone has a baby shower this is one of the items I?m buying for them. My daughter had horrible eczema and nothing but this helped! It was also great for putting on my tattoo during the healing process. Also works great for chapped lips.

Silky Smooth Was so helpful during my tattoo recovery, and it's just helpful in general! Such a great skin lotion.

Works great. Pediatrician recommend this product for my babys sensitive skin & after sticking to using it regularly it honestly helped tremendously. Would highly recommend because of how well it worked for my baby but every child is different.