Taylor Swift Fearless Review Page 15 of 19 | SheSpeaks

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

i like this album, but i'm not that big on Taylor Swift anymore. I think she's let a lot of her fame go to her head. When she didn't win entertainer of the year for the 3rd year in a row, she looked PISSED OFF. Look hun, you've had the glory for the last two years, let some other singers get the glory. I'm glad Miranda Lambert got female vocalist of the year instead of Taylor. Let the real talent win.

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    03.14.12

I love this album. She is such a great role model for young girls.

• BOWLOFHONEY By  BOWLOFHONEY
    03.12.12

This is a great album. My daughter is such a great fan that we listen to her music every day.

• blondiexx1222 By  blondiexx1222
    03.11.12

Love it! Very talented young lady!!

• Lucky10279 By  Lucky10279
    02.15.12

I like the music on this album, but the pic on the cover is totally inappropriate, and the song "you Belong with Me", is kinda mean.

• armernic By  armernic
    02.15.12

Love the songs on this album! From fun and flirty, to serious and somber she hits every note just right!

• ginainohio By  ginainohio
    02.15.12

Its one of her best cds yet i love her

• vas0506 By  vas0506
    02.15.12

My daughter and I love Taylor Swift. We drive around singing together all the time. She has a beautiful voice.

• scrapbookchick By  scrapbookchick
    02.15.12

Taylor is awesome and a great role model for young girls. Great music for girls and their parents to listen to!

• kittybratt By  kittybratt
    02.15.12

I love listening to Taylor Swift on my IPod; it really puts me in a good mood.

• Heather521 By  Heather521
    02.15.12

I have listened to Taylor since her self titled album and this album shows how much she has grown and matured musically through the past few years. Her voice can be very delicate and soft or loud and prominent depending on the song she's singing. There are many reasons she has so many Grammy's and this album proves her place among the best!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    02.15.12

I love country music. I love Taylor Swift and her music is so orignal. The best part is she writes her music herself. the first time I heard her music I felll in love. The best ever. She sing from heart, as if she means it. Love it.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

Her music is great. Always have great meaning to them and tells a great story.

• joju912 By  joju912
    02.15.12

Taylor Swift is AMAZING! I love her albums. Her concerts are spectacular!!!!

• amarsi1984 By  amarsi1984
    02.14.12

Not a big country music fan , but I like this Album . Taylor is amazing !!!!