OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• abartz By  abartz
    10.27.11

My absolute favorite nail polish!! I don't buy anything else. It always goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. They have a great assortment of colors too. My only complaint is that it is a bit expensive, so I don't have as many colors as I'd like, but I'm willing to pay the price for fantastic nails. I'm asking for the 18-pc mini set from Sephora for Christmas :)

• Tjchrisman By  Tjchrisman
    10.27.11

I love OPI Nail Polish. I use it at home and when I go to the salon to have a manicure/pedicure! I think it stays on longer. It will last 2 weeks + on my toes. I love that they have so many colors to chose from and they have unique names so that you can remember them. I am also using the Chip Skip which helps to keep them from chiping!

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    10.27.11

I love OPI Nail color. I have had great experiences with every single shade I've tried thus far and that's a lot! My favorite is Strawberry Margarita- it's a great pink that's perfect for Summer or just to add a pop of color. Most salons use this nail polish and if I am getting a mani/ pedi and love it, I generally buy the polish too to do my touch up with. I would highly recommend OPI Nail Laquer.

• maryska By  maryska
    10.26.11

this the best polish ever! i can not wear anything on my nails like wraps or acrylics. when i get opi polish on my nails at the salon, it lasts at least a week with minimal chipping and flaking off.

• mguerrero By  mguerrero
    10.26.11

I love there nail polishes! Their color selection is amazing!! I love there Shatter nail polishes also.

• satisfy_my_s0ulxx By  satisfy_my_s0ulxx
    10.26.11

I love OPI polish! They have the longest lasting LAQUER and the best brush for application! The color lasts longer then any other brand. The color selection is by far better then other polish companies. The new collections they come out with are always a step above other polishes.

• chanteusse By  chanteusse
    09.28.11

So many colors to choose from. Updated collections each season.This polish stays on so well with each manicure and pedicure. No chipping ever. Especially love "Not Really a Waitress", "An Affair in Red Square" ,"Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous" and "Suzy Takes the Wheel".

• KaylaJ67 By  KaylaJ67
    09.27.11

My go to nail polish. If I ever am in need of a color I always go to their selections first. I usually only have to use 2 coats and am good to go and if someone pays a compliment on my nail polish, it is a good bet it is OPI. They may be a bit more pricey than the regular drug store buys, but considering they are longer lasting on both your nails and the bottle, to me they are definitely worth the price.

• kurtsmom By  kurtsmom
    07.24.11

just bought a new OPI - "brights power" and i must say it's the first color i didn't like and will return. OPI stays on and doesn't chip easily, especially if you use their top coat, but this color went on unevenly. it took three coats and on some fingers 4 coats to get it to look uniform. i typically put two coats on but i can't do three or four!

• Denisegrnk By  Denisegrnk
    06.01.11

OPI is the BEST nail polish! When I get my manicure it's the only brand I pick. They have the Best colors and it lasts longer then other brands!! Great product 5stars for sure!!