Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 10 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• tlc2000a By  tlc2000a
    05.09.12

I ADORE this fragrance. It is my all time go to perfume. My daughter actually got me hooked on this scent. She received it as a gift from her future husband. Then I loved it so much I had to get it. I get compliments on it ALL the time. So light and delicious.

• Painteddaisey1 By  Painteddaisey1
    05.09.12

I have not tried this product but after reading all the reviews I will , sounds like a fragrance I would like !

• Velghali By  Velghali
    05.09.12

This is one of my favorite perfumes. Its light and clean scented. Without floral notes. Great for summer!

• ceejay7 By  ceejay7
    05.09.12

This is a wonderful scent. You know you are not offending anyone when you wear it and you feel good about yourself because you know the scent is fresh.

• DMARMAR By  DMARMAR
    05.09.12

GREAT light scent. I enjoy wearing it and can still notice it at the end of the day. I always get compliments on it.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    05.08.12

I'm more of a clean citrus scents girl than floral. I've tried many over the years and keep coming back to this one. I get tons of compliments on it daily. It's pretty pricey but 100% worth it. HUGE fan!

• THauge By  THauge
    04.13.12

I love this perfume. It has a nice, light scent and isn't at all overpowering. This can be worn anytime, anywhere as it is such a light and fresh fragrance.

• MrsAnzures By  MrsAnzures
    03.29.12

The Is My Favorite Perfume Scent. Its very fresh and clean not overbaring. My Mother-n-Law get me a set every year on My Birthday.

• beautyfoolreview By  beautyfoolreview
    03.29.12

love this scent! its so fresh.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Light and refreshing scent. You can wear this in every season. Love it!

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.22.12

This smells fabulous! I no longer wear it as A LOT of people tend to have this fragrance now.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

This is one of the best scents i have ever used. I am currently running low, because it is my go to scent. It is light and makes me feel sexy. I always get compliments while wearing it. I love it. I hate to share this one, because its mine and i want it all for me. It lasts all day and is worth every penny and maybe even more.

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    03.16.12

This has been my go to perfume for 8 years now. It can be used for any occasion and time. It is light and refreshing but can be used for all seasons.

• TM2020 By  TM2020
    12.16.11

I normally am a big opponent of using something that everyone around me is using (e.g. Coach bags, UGG boots etc) but Light Blue by Dolce&Gabana is the only exception. Amazing, light, fresh and memorable fragrance that is good to wear during any season and fits most women! My mother-in-law, her daughter and myself are huge fans. In fact, I am giving this perfume as a Christmas gift this year, and I know they are going to love it!

• anjelikapickles By  anjelikapickles