Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers

3.6
              Rated #56 in Diapers & Diapering
72 Reviews 3.6/5 stars

I ONLY USE THESE DIAPERS ON MY CHILDEREN.;

These were great for my kids when they were learning to potty train. They were both so small for there size that pull ups did not fit. So these diapers were a great help.

They can be a little difficult to get on because of my squirmy daughter but I love the fit! I'm a Huggies mommy, they don't give my daughter any rashes! La la la love them! I just hold her two legs together and put them in at the same time!

love love love these diapers! how big do they go? i get them for my 18 month old. and strangely, my mom found them on sale at cvs (clearance) and i was hoping it wasn't bc they were being discontinued. doesn't look like that! i buy on amazon too. absorbent, cute, fun, easy to use.

I love the Huggies brand, they fit great and had no leaks

Huggies Little Movers Slip On diapers recently made our life a lot easier. Our little one fights us with everything now. Changing a diaper turned into a war. Once we switched to slip on diapers everything got a lot better. She actually helps us now. They fit nicely and seem to be a lot more comfortable than anything else we tried.

These are probaly about the best and cutest diapers Ive ever used. They dont wedge up my daughter butt. there just like undies. i love them.

These are the only ones that I can put on my son and not leak within an hour. I've never seen a child pee as much as he does and I have a total of five children.

Love these for potty training. My 2 year old daughter wears them when she naps & sleeps still, and she can slip them on and off just like underware, but they offer more protection at night than other "pull up" type training pants.

I love these diapers. They stay in place on my child. But I believe that babies arendiffrent so diffrent diapers for diffrent babies. They dont leak and buldge. They keep are dryer then pampers. Also huggies puts out good coupons. Usally 3 dollars off a pack. I usually combine them with the 3 dollars cvs coupon on huggies for 6 dollars off.

I think these are just about the same as pull ups,just a different name. They serve the same purpose as a pull up and are similar in design and function. I've used these for potty training before and they work just as well as pull ups,maybe a bit more durable due to added "cushioning" for baby vs. thin pull ups for the sole purpose of getting the child out of diapers and into underwear. However the main reason I absolutely LOVE these is the fact that most of my girls were super tiny and are super tiny when I started/start potty training and the pull ups were gigantic on them! Plus I could only get so many in a pull ups pack. With these,they are smaller sizes so they fit my girls perfectly when potty training started,and we had tons more of them to practice pottying with than the standard 26. Great value for a great price.

I use only these diapers, they stay on easy to get off and the child even learns how to pull up his own nappy.love it

I would agree they are similar to pull ups but I've always bought Huggies and will continue to do so. My son is a year and a half old and no quite ready for potty training so they come in handy. I would recommend these to any mother with a squirmy on the go child!

I love these! Great for an active child.