Apple iPhone 4S

Apple iPhone 4S

4.6
              Rated #7 in Electronics
53 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I personally did not enjoy my iPhone 4s. It had small glitches often and Siri turned on by itself at times. I have since switched to Samsung Galaxy S6 Active and have had no problems whatsoever. I suppose some people just prefer Samsung over Apple.

Great phone when it first came out. The camera improved a lot from the 3GS to the 4 & 4s. Everything worked perfectly and was fast moving. The battery was terrible though and needed to charge a few times during the day.

Great phone! No complains other then it is sometimes slow other then that it is a great phone! LOVE the imessageing, facetime, serri, screenshot, and the great apps and fun games. It is all around a great phone except for the occastional slowness.

I had one of these apples 4s and I loved it sooo much but ther is one problem that ther is no battery to take it and take it bake to solve some issues that I was had withe it

loved mine but switched to htc one amd its so much better

I love this phone and i am iphone for life :) Siri is a little complicated but i love the speak to text function

Its an awesome product with great camera, processor & off course IOS5. Its the best phone anyone can have. Siri still need work.

Overall a good value for the money even on ATT's service. Siri seems to have a general issue with a lot of questions, but I think it may be my voice is too soft. Battery life is an issue and causes it to lose a star.

I got this phone for Christmas and I love it! Siri is hilarious but also made me want to throw my phone at the wall when I was trying to find an el pollo loco and she had no idea what I was saying lol The aps are really cool, there are so many and they can do anything from entertain you in line at the store to help you make dinner to help keep you on your monthly budget! One qualm: why is it so breakable? I lived in fear during the first few days before I bought a defender super bid gelly case for it and now that I have the case the small sleekness of the phone is lost. I have heard too many horror stories of this phone being dropped and broken for good to give this phone 5 stars. But other than that I've been really happy!

I very much enjoy my iPhone 4S, but I did have to take it in for replacement twice now. First my sound stopped working so I couldn't hear my ringer, etc., and then my wifi card went bad. My husband has the same phone and his has worked perfectly since he first bought it. Fortunately, I was given a brand new phone each time it broke. The phone itself is excellent. I actually use Suri a lot when I am texting quick things to my husband. I also love all the fun apps and how quick they are to be downloaded. I will most likely stick with the iPhone for future phones.

love apple products so much. i currently have the iphone 6 plus and wouldn't change it for anything but the 4s is just a great.. just smaller.

my husband got me an Apple Iphone 4S for Christmas. I am still trying to figure it out, but for someone like myself who is somewhat technology challenged, it is fairly easy to use. There are alot of free apps, so it's alot of fun. My son in law even downloaded the Kindle app for me so I can read while I'm waiting as well. I would definitely give this a BUY!

Not the most up to date version, but still works very well.

Apple, in my opinion, makes some of the best products on the market. I've had this phone for about a year and haven't had any problems with it. I dropped it twice and it's not scratched and still works great. Siri works pretty well too, and I like it because I hate to type.

I have had my 4s for almost 2 years now, and the only problem I have is that I am running out of storage space in it. I used to have to return every phone i have ever owned due to glitches. The last phone I had was returned 8 times in 6 months before I switched to Apple, and I have never been happier!