Digiorno Pizza & Breadsticks

Digiorno Pizza & Breadsticks

4.2
              Rated #96 in Frozen Foods
33 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

My family loves when I buy this pizza! We all love the breadsticks. We have had the cheesy ones and the herb ones. Both are delicious. The best part is that you can cook them both at the same time, so there is no waiting. You put the pizza in first, put the bread sticks in and cook for the time listed on the box. This pizza is better than delivery. Of all the Digiorno products, this is the one I purchase the most often. Great product!!

Love this pizza! It's a fast easy meal that doesn't taste like a preprocessed food. I also enjoy the different varieties that you can get with and without desserts!

it great in taste and very easy to cook its better than delivery

Love this pizza. Easy to make. Great 20-minute meal. I would recommend. Breadsticks are good too.

A whole meal in a box that's quick and easy to make? Ah-mazing! And it's cheap but the flavor of the pizza tastes delicious!

lovveeee best pizza ever

Tasty and quick. Easy to make.

its hard to find great frozen pizza but digiorno is my first pick! I like to add a little extra cheese, tastes so good youll thinl its delivery!

It definitely doesn't taste like delivery but it tastes amazing. I actually prefer it a lot of the time!

delicious and easy. good quality

Love DiGiorno!..the best of all frozen pizzas!

My family loves DiGiorno Pizza. I like the fact that you can get breadsticks too. This is my number one choice for pizza at home!!

We typically are the uber health food folk and rarely eat out. But when we feel like just utter indulgence...this is fantastic!! Super easy to bake and delicious. Not nutritious or something you would/should eat all the time, but pretty good for a night off from cooking and cleaning and at a price that can't be beat!

An easy way to fill up the family. Pizza is awesome!

One of the better tasting frozen pizzas in the supermarket! I love their packages that include sides like breadsticks, wings, and cookies. Great alternative to Pizza Hut in terms of price. Adequately feeds 2 for 1 box.