HBO Game of Thrones

HBO Game of Thrones

4.8
              Rated #11 in Television Shows
44 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

It's a good show, but my fiance read the books and said that it doesn't really follow the books as well as it should. Also, I think that a lot of shows throw in excessive adult content and tend to lose the story line because of it.

Seasons 1,2,3 were amazing. My husband called it quits after a disappointing season 4. I am still barely hanging in after season 5. I would have been out if not for my favorite character Peter Linkage plays. Thank God they killed Jon snow. Everyone I know hates the story line about the wall!!! Enough to keep me going still though

I really wanted to like this for showing butt kicking women but just couldn't get into it.

Love this show. Sometimes a little violent for me but I can't miss an episode!

If only they wouldn't take SO long to return and when they did not give such few episodes. Other then that I LOVE this show. Can not wait til it returns!

Very graphic, but actually better than the books!

Supper rated R but interesting none the less. I really like the show.

Good new Sunday night series from HBO. It can be a little bit hard to keep track of the characters, but it's pretty epic in scope and does a good job of drawing you in to the story.

Game Of Thrones is the best show I have seen in a long time. Plenty of drama, sex, I love the dragons and story lines!

I am looking forward to the new season .It has deep story lines that relly draw you in.

I am obsessed with this show. It's something that both my husband and I are entertained by and we both enjoy it very much. HBO has a winner with this series. I wouldn't watch it with kids in the room because it can be very, very graphic, but it will keep adults hooked and entertained. I can't sing enough praises about this.

I'm so excited for Season 2. The first season had me anxious since I had read all the books beforehand and NEEDED this series to be absolutely perfect. OK...so, it's not perfect, but most of the characters look exactly how I pictured them, and a lot of the scenes I thought would be hard to pull off on camera actually turned out really well.

Great show! I watch it with the honey! We enjoy the fantasy, sex, wars, & the dragons!

This shows is awesome! I haven't read any of the books but I would love to someday if they actually are anything like the show. I would recommend that when you actually watch the show, make sure not to have any distractions. If I miss just a couple of minutes, i'm totally lost. Don't even think of missing one episode because you really wont know whats going on. LOL. It is a show I definitely love watching once kiddos are in bed, I've got a glass of wine in my hand, and am ready to relax.

one of my favorite shows! I love how closely it has followed the books!