HBO Game of Thrones

HBO Game of Thrones

4.8
              Rated #10 in Television Shows
44 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I love the books and I love the series. Great story!

I am addicted to this show. This season has started off a little slow but still really good. Need more dragons and white walkers. Can't wait until Sunday.

I could watch this show every week all year long. Plan on reading the books. Really don't care for my favorite characters dying off. The Red Wedding was very very sad and well bloody.

Addicted, completely addicted...having a very hard time waiting for the new season. This is def Must See T.V.

can not wait until the new season to air, would recommend for sure.

addicted ! My hsbd go me into this, now I can't wait for the sex lol.

High quality show that is highly addictive. Everything corrupt is in this show- scandal, betrayal , incept and war. All in there. Watch it. Everyone is also extremely beautiful and talented. That should be motivation to watch as well. Great costumes.

I can quit any time I want! Who am I kidding? I am hooked. From the first scenes of the unfortunate patrol encountering White Walkers, I have not been able to get enough of the amazing characters, the thrills, the chills, the intrigue, and the dragons. Watch from the beginning and remember . . . winter is coming.

I am simply addicted to this show, and the book series for that matter. I can't wait to watch the new season!

one of my favorite shows! I love how closely it has followed the books!

This shows is awesome! I haven't read any of the books but I would love to someday if they actually are anything like the show. I would recommend that when you actually watch the show, make sure not to have any distractions. If I miss just a couple of minutes, i'm totally lost. Don't even think of missing one episode because you really wont know whats going on. LOL. It is a show I definitely love watching once kiddos are in bed, I've got a glass of wine in my hand, and am ready to relax.

Great show! I watch it with the honey! We enjoy the fantasy, sex, wars, & the dragons!

Game of Thrones is NOT only for people into gaming or dungeons and dragons. This show and the books really take you in another land and time, and introduce you to characters who are real people with real needs and challenges in a time when you couldn't simply run and hide from your problems, they were right smack in front of you and you had to dig deep inside to summon up all your might and make decisions and take actions to protect your family, your land, your freedom and your sanity. So much wonderful imaginatinve scenery, locations, settings, intense action, real personal drama, and yes magical mystical creatures and unknown elements that let you take yourself away for that hour of viewing and enjoy.

I am obsessed with this show. It's something that both my husband and I are entertained by and we both enjoy it very much. HBO has a winner with this series. I wouldn't watch it with kids in the room because it can be very, very graphic, but it will keep adults hooked and entertained. I can't sing enough praises about this.

An epic show about fantasy and brutality This show will take you on a journey through love, lies, war, brutality, beauty and fantasy. The acting is great and the storyline is complex but can be followed. Gorgeous cinimatography which create beutful and intresting settings.