Nicholas Sparks Dear John

Nicholas Sparks Dear John

4.6
              Rated #35 in Books
35 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

i loved this book. i read it when i went out hunting with my boyfriend. i read the majority of it in one day. Very good

I love anything Nicholas Sparks writes and the stories just remind me of my personal life, very good book and very good author!

I loved this book. I will one day watch the movie. From beginning to end it was an amazing book!

I love most books by Nicholas Sparks, but this one was hands-down my favorite of all his stories. I can't even begin to tell you how much I cried while reading this...which always signifies a wonderful reading experience for me.

This is one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. It was very touching. The movie failed to do the book any justice.

Nicholas Sparks lives up to his reputation. I loved "The Notebook", it's my all time favorite and Dear John definitely lived up to the expectations. A tear jerker, but a very good book!

Another great one by Sparks. It was fantastic. Kept me interested throughout the whole book.

Amazing book. Nicholas Sparks never fails. The movie is just too different from the book to do it justice.

I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan........and I must say I have never been disappointed.

I have read almost every one of his books. Love them all! They are hard to put down!

Once you start reading his books, it is so hard to put them down! I have read almost all of his books if not all of them and never been disappointed!

One of the best books I have ever read. It had me so involved in the book the whole time! I loved it! :)

I LOVE Nicholas Sparks! His books are absorbing and they completely hook you. I look forward to every new publication he produces. This story is just one example. Great story line. I would recommend this to any one that loves to be able to in vision yourself in the story it self. I even have my daughter hooked on his work LOL. Read the book prior to seeing the movie though!!!!!

I will have to check this one out at my local library .I like his books I read a few a long time ago.

One of the best books I have read in awhile, deff. worth in investing in!