Nicholas Sparks Dear John

Nicholas Sparks Dear John

4.6
              Rated #35 in Books
35 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love Nicholas Sparks, but for some reason I could not get through this book. I stopped reading after a couple of chapters.

i didn't love it, but i didn't hate it either. it started off well, but then it just went slightly down hill for me near the end. i guess i was aiming too high.

I enjoyed this book. I consider it an easy read. Something you can read anywhere and you can pick up/put down anytime. It is pretty predictable what happens, but still an enjoyable book.

Nicholas Sparks is truly a good author. He knows how to craft a beautiful and yet saddening romance. He is able to pull at your heart and engage your emotions page by page. I have read all of his books and will continue to read them as they come out. Dear John was a classic Nicholas Sparks love story gone awry...

Definitely worth reading this book. It seemed slow to start but drew me in rather quickly. I finished it in a day that was perfect for fuzzy socks, a warm blanket, and a box of tissues.

I love Nicholas Sparks books. Dear John is one of the best. My all time favorite is the notebook!!!

My bff let me borrow this book and I enjoyed reading it. I do not usually gravitate towards books like this; however, I found the characters interesting and realistic. Just five more days and the book will hit the screen!

Great book! I love Nicholas Sparks and look forward to every new book that he writes.

John Sparks never fails to disappoint. His stories are heart-wrenching at times but well worth the tears!

I rather enjoyed this book, and the one other that I have read by him. It was pretty engaging, and I finished it in a matter of days. The movie, however, left a lot to be desired for me. I was quite disappointed in it.

I really enjoyed this book. I prefer reading the book to watching the movie; much more descriptive and has a different ending than the movie.

This is one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. It was very touching. The movie failed to do the book any justice.

Nicholas Sparks lives up to his reputation. I loved "The Notebook", it's my all time favorite and Dear John definitely lived up to the expectations. A tear jerker, but a very good book!

Another great one by Sparks. It was fantastic. Kept me interested throughout the whole book.

Amazing book. Nicholas Sparks never fails. The movie is just too different from the book to do it justice.