Dr Brown's  by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

4.4
              Rated #16 in Feeding
66 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I tried several different brands of bottles because my daughter had colic. I did not see that these bottles helped. They were expensive and have too many parts.

Not so good I can say from experience ( i literarlly bought my first son a new bottle every week until I found one that was easy to clean and good quality) I tried these at one point, I really liked them at first but after a couple days I grew so tired of them. They leaked like crazy and I didn?t want to worry about a bottle spilling all over my diaper bag. I ended up throwing them out and having to buy yet another bottle. I personally wouldn?t recommend.

I was given a set by a friend to see if it would help my daughter not take in so much air...we honestly couldn't tell a difference in these bottles compared to the brand we were already using and my daughter liked the other brand, she could hold those better. I also didn't like that there are so many pieces to wash and that a special little brush is needed to really get some of the pieces clean. These bottles might work well for some but we will stick to the brand we started out with...those are much more affordable, much easier to clean, and they reduce the air intake just as well as these Dr. Brown's bottles.

It is a waste of money if you ask me, way too expensive for a bottle set.

I used these with my youngest son because he would refuse other nipples. But they leak after some time so i always had to get different bottles and use the lids from these.

Too expensive Too expensive and too many pieces. They also leak very easily. I won't buy then again.

Not the best I got these in hopes that they would work for my baby. But everytime I used them and my daughter drank out of them they leaked! And I only had 4 oz in the 8 oz bottles

The cleaning process is horrible. You can only use the tiny bottle brush that they supply in the box because everything else is way too small to clean the bottle tube. You have to tilt the bottle a certain way while you are feeding your infant which makes you waste a lot of the milk.

My baby had a hard time keeping down food so the Dr suggested using cereal in bottles they would clog up.

I Liked this product when my 4 month old was small, just wish it was easier to wash(less pieces)

Loved these bottles My favorite baby bottles. My son loved them and drank out of them right away with no issues. I only read great things about them! I did experience some slight leaking with them, however. When I would take out the inside piece that helps eliminate bubbles, it would stop leaking so I just quit using those parts.

We liked the Dr. Brown bottles a lot. Our only complaint is that there are so many pieces. It was such a process to clean these each and every day. However, that said, I know that the pieces are what keep babies from getting gassy and I can definitely say our baby was never gassy from her bottles.

I like these bottles a lot. Yes, there is some extra cleaning with all the parts, but I think they have really helped my daughter and she wasn't as gassy. Also, they do have a preemie nipple size which worked out great when she came home from the NICU.

Bottle Prevents Gas My newborn really took well to these bottles. They help prevent gas and colic. They are easy to clean.

Worth the hassle of extra parts. We love our Dr. Browns bottles. I'm a true believer that these reduce gas and colic as neither of my kids suffered from it. I will say, it's a big pain in the rear to wash all of the extra pieces, but in my opinion, it's well worth it.