Dr Brown's  by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

4.4
              Rated #15 in Feeding
87 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

These bottles made my little guy thrive. Dr.Brown bottles are my go to. From the time my little guy was born he would projectile vomit every two ounces even after burping him. I started to worry he wasn't keeping any formula down so we switched to these bottles. Best decision ever. He not only stooped projectile vomiting but he gained the proper weight. Hands down..the best bottle ever.

Life changing!! I am that annoying person that walks up to pregnant women in the bottle aisle to tell them that this is from up above. I will never use another bottle. It's like magic! My first one had collic horribly, I started using these and I haven't looked back. Especially since they grow with your child!

Wonderful! All my kids loved Dr Brown bottles. It was the only one that would not give them gassy tummies! I tried every bottle but we would always come to Dr Brown! They are great!

Yummy for their tummy Nieces were raised on these and the only time one had a tummy gripe was after the doc brown bottle days and consuming lots of broccoli. These bottles seem to eliminate bubbles and make the feedings heavenly.

My son is exclusively breastfed and this is the only Bottle he will take . We use the glass bottles

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

Dr Browns These are great for when you first have your baby. They have a variety of bottles starting from newborn. Easy nipple, overall great product!

The best bottles ever! Dr. Brown's bottles are the best! My kids have grown out of them now but when they were babies I swore by these bottles. I had tried so many different bottles that always failed in one way or another until I found Dr. Brown's bottles. No more spit-ups, hiccups, or gas discomfort. The flow is great and they are a perfect fit for babies' tiny mouths. I 100% recommend you try these bottles if you haven't because they're truly the best!

Our youngest son has very special needs, something we didn't know until after he was born. I breast feed my oldest two kids, but with this one he just wouldn't latch. After trying every single bottle on the market we tried this and it worked! It was literally the only one that allowed him to latch onto the nipple. He still has trouble drinking and swallowing and years later, way past a typical child's bottle days, he still uses Dr Brown's to drink!

Unique straw system These are great bottles. My daughter got some for her baby shower. The design system reduces gas and colic. The formula goes into the unique straw completely filling the nipple eliminating air therefore reducing and can even eliminate air getting into baby's tummy. I definitely recommend them and they make a great gift

Best baby bottles in the market These have changed my life! I would never use another bottle brand again!!! It can be a pain to clean so make sure you have the right brushes. But worth the money!!!

The one and only bottles to use. I have used these bottles for all three of my kids. When switching to another type of bottle in a pinch, I really noticed a huge difference. These are the only bottles I will use. I recommend them to everyone I know who has or will have a baby. They really helped my two out of three colicky babies. My third has never been colicky thankfully, but I still use them.

Amazing bottles I love these bottles they are a miracle worker even slowed her drinking down

Great for reflux These bottles are great. After trying different ones for my son with reflux he reached great to these

Great bottles, many pieces though! However, I would rather wash a bunch of pieces than have a gassy baby!