Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I have an 8 y/o girl that absolutely loves the show. She seems to connect with the older sister the most, but does love all the characters. My 4 & 2 y/o are not quite ready for the show. They seem to just walk away when it's on. It does not seem to grab there attention as much as shows that are for the younger crowd.

ok i am in my late 20s and have no kids and i love this show :-o i maybe crazy be crazy but they have so pretty funny references that are totally over kids head's, now i know what my dad was talking about when he was like you don't even get these jokes when we watched animaniacs " who is on stage!!"

My kids don't like this show much at all, but their cousins same age really like it, to each his own i guess

Its a good show for kids, it inspires them and give them ideas to try and be spontaneous. Also to try and step out of their comfort zone every once and a while.

Very fun and great to entertain the kids. Whenever i babysit it gets the kids so quiet its amazing. The show is great though very funny and cool for kids. I would tell any parent to let there kids watch this

My children LOVE this show, we only watch it on Netflix so its not the new ones but they can watch it over and over, I have only watched it a few times and it is entertaining even to me, my sister has even started watching it with her daughter.

My 2 yr old daughter started watching Phineas and Ferb with my husband because it was one of the only cartoons that he could stand watching. They both love it! It's a cute show and has little bits of adult humor, but is definitely more for young children.

this one of the cutest cartoons by Disney

The songs in this show are so freaking catchy. I watch it from time to time. It makes me laugh every single time.

Best Carton Disney Channel has right now. Fun, modern, and definitely a show any family would love.

It's cute.

This is a cute show, however I would love to see Candice's mom finally catch phinneas and pherb!! My boys like it!

Me and my kids watch this at night we love it

This is one of those cartoons that adults can watch with their kids and not pull thei hair out. I love how big their imaginations are. My sons love this show.

My son loves the intro song - he stops and listens to it and loves to rock! It's a fun show with very imaginative ideas. Great for little ones to be creative and fun characters!