Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My two daughters love this amazing show. They always watch it on netflix.

My son and I love this cartoon. Unfortunately, there aren't too many cartoons targeted truly for kids these days. I feel confident letting my son watch this show while I'm cleaning or otherwise occupied. I can't say that about too many shows. This is about two genuis kids who are always dojng something spectacular while their older sister makes every attempt to at them out to their mom..who never catches them despite her best efforts.

This is one of those cartoons that adults can watch with their kids and not pull thei hair out. I love how big their imaginations are. My sons love this show.

Im 24 years old and I am a junky for this show!! I watch every episode. It is a guilty pleasure of mines.

My son loves the intro song - he stops and listens to it and loves to rock! It's a fun show with very imaginative ideas. Great for little ones to be creative and fun characters!

best cartoon ever! on disney channel.

I love this show! It's so funny!

My grandchildren love this show and it is on Netflix so I can put it on when they visit! I like that it is silly and not full of nasty things!

This is the only show on the Disney channel right now that is appropriate for kids between 7-13. My daughter has seen every single episode, owns the movie and several t-shirts. When we were at Disneyland, she chased the Phineas and Ferb "parade" down the street. This really is a wonderful show that challenges kids to think outside the box in a clean, friendly way.

My son loves this show, and I find myself laughing at the jokes. Makes it easier for adults to watch with kids!

My daughter loves this show! F

Watch this show with my youngest, we love phineas and ferb

Watch this show with my 7 yr old son we love it !!

My brother and I watch this all the time. Our ages are 18 and 14...and I talk to the 2nd graders that I work with about it all the time. Great for all ages!

I'm an adult but at the same time a big kid. I love this show, these kinds are so innovative. It really puts things in perspective.