Tide  Stain Release Duo-Pac

Tide Stain Release Duo-Pac

4.0
              Rated #68 in Laundry
24 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

I love tide, but this product is a real bust for me. Since I generally wash in cold water, I found it left spots on my clothing the few times I tried it, and it actually LEFT spots from where the pack didn't fully dissolve! It was very disappointing. I saw no improvement on stains for whites that I washed on warm either.

Does not work on stains! Just received a sample pack in the mail and I am glad I did not purchase this item. I had a small spot of spaghetti sauce on a blouse - I did not pretreat the stain, I just put the blouse in and followed the directions on the Tide Stain Release package. When i took the blouse from the washer, the stain was faded but still there. I normally use Zout and it works on tomato sauce stains. I rewashed the blouse using Zout and the stain was gone. I would not trust this product alone to remove stains.

This did nothing for my clothes.

I didn't not notice anything different about my clothes after I used this. Wasn't very pleased with the products.

SO, SO disappointed that I spent almost $10 on these for NOTHING....and, I will only use Tide detergent for our clothes. Tide has gone down a notch in my book.

I really like this product I have two boys under two and it seems to get out any stains they create without having to pre treat or worry about spot treating. You just add them to your wash.

I only tried this product because I received it as a free promotion. After trying it, I did notice that my husbands clothes smelled so much nicer even days after washing than they did with other laundry boosters. Some of the extra stains came out as apposed to other products, but over all it was good but too expensive for our everyday budget.

They are kind of pricey, but they do work well at getting stains out!

I didn't really notice any difference in my stains, I used them on my greasy work clothes...but I did notice that my clothing smelled really clean and stayed smelling fresher longer. Kinda pricey, but if you have a good Q, worth it!

It does what it's suppose to in the wash. No need to pre-treat. Works Great...

I received this product this week as part of Tides giveaway promotion for this product. I love it! My girls are magnets for stains and pretreating is so time consuming and it take alot of my regular go to product to cover the damage they do to their clothes. I was a bit nervous to try because my kids clothes do get so soiled but I was so relieved to see all the stains were GONE! Leaving the clothes with an added fresh scent that my whole family noticed. Yes, this product is a bit pricey but I feel definately worth it given the results. But as recommended on package if you have larger heavier soiled clothes you definately should use two.

makes my clothes come out clean the first time unlike my usual detergent

I love tide and always have! These boosters absolutely made my clothes feel and look cleaner they were a win win and reasonably priced too (:

I love Tide and have used it for years there is no other product out there that works as well as TIde. I always buy it in the bulk if I can. My favorite is with softener its the best !!!. my sisters now buy it because I gave them Tide for Xmas it was Awesome they said, and have used ever since. Zazzygirl,

This is a must in our house. my husband is a well driller and gets so muddy/greasy. This stuff really does help keep the stains out. It doesn't always make the stains disappear, but it certainly helps lift and get rid of the grease. I had a few grease splatters from cooking on my favorite t shirt, and it took them out!