Betty Crocker Warm Delight Minis Molten Chocolate Cake

Betty Crocker Warm Delight Minis Molten Chocolate Cake

3.8
              Rated #247 in Snacks & Candy
35 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Its OKAY. But I'd prefer buying mix and making a cake!

I don't really enjoy the flavor and find them overly priced for such small portions.

It tastes like you'd expect a cake from the microwave to taste. It's dry, the flavor is very plain, and the fudge is just strange.

I didn't think they were so bad... but i wasn't impressed

overpriced for the size, bitter flavor.

They are quick and do taste okay, but it seemed hit or miss on over or undercooking and I think they are just too expensive for what they are. I could buy a box of brownie mix that feeds the family dessert several times over for the same price. The convenience isn't worth it to me.

Very overpriced for how little you get. They are nice though if you want something that is as close to home baked without having to turn on your oven.

These were quite good but not enough bang for your buck. They are small and don't contain a lot of the product. Maybe great for a child for a quick dessert.

Too sweet!

Great for something fast but Im old fashioned and would rather have the real thing! It def tastes like a microwaved cake....

ok these do hit the spot..but dont cook as well or look so hot once done cooking all uneven...i wouldnt use these to cheat for a desert it looks to morphed and my kids wouldnt eat it but some of them are just YUMMMMMMMMMY..they have to figure out a way to make them look more appetizing.....though i find they taste just fine its the looks that throw me off and most of the time u need more water then they state

These are great for children, but I would much rather opt for the bigger ones. I would eat both of them myself when I am in a mood for chocolate. It's nice that they have relatively simple directions, but I often find they always need more water than stated. They are great to pack up and take with you if you know there will be a microwave near by.

I didn't think they were SO bad. I rather enjoyed it for a super quick sort of snack--although I will give you that it was "fake" tasting. I definitely prefer to take the time to make my own brownies/cakes. :)

Worth trying These are a bit strange to use for the first time, but are pretty good if you follow the instructions. Don't expect restaurant quality molten chocolate cake but if you are looking for a fluffy chocolate fix, it's a great option. Make sure you follow the ingredient quantities to the letter because adding to much water makes the cake spongy and not the best.

These are a delicious just right size dessert or snack