Zumba Fitness | SheSpeaks

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

This is one of my favorite cardio classes to take. Its fun and fast moving so the hour flys by and give you a great workout. I esp like to do it after weights so I am burning fat (not carbs) and feel I have gotten a full body toning workout as well as cardio.

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

Zumba is a fun way to lose weight and is very hard to dance too. Kind of reminds me of how bad I am at dancing,

• dpoore3 By  dpoore3
    07.16.14

Wonderful and fun!!

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

this is so much fun, you can start out slowly and work you way to the 30 min workout i weighed 300 when i started zumba and i am now down to 180. its awesome workout

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

I LOVE this!! I was 210lbs and now I am 160. This helped decrease my mid section and after you get familiar with the moves it is really fun.

• marsiana1 By  marsiana1
    06.27.13

I really like it but sometimes I removed the desire to continue doing zumba but is very good for weight loss

• sunshyne723 By  sunshyne723
    06.26.13

Zumba is a really fun way to get a workout in. I love music so its easy for me to stay motivated throughout a class.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love zumba you get a great workout and it is a lot of fun at the same time :-)

• Janicelynn By  Janicelynn
    02.26.13

I love zumba because I get a great workout and have fun at the same time. The upbeat music makes the time go fast and each song uses repeating moves so its not hard to pick up.

• GabrielleRenay By  GabrielleRenay
    11.29.12

Great way to workout! It is so fun doing all the moves and adding in my own steps when I mess up on a move lol