Zumba Fitness

Zumba Fitness

4.8
              Rated #3 in Other
34 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I didn't care for this. I guess you have to get in a class to have any benefits. I have the cds and it takes you through to learn each movement, which is great, but never really puts it all together.I love doing cardio but with Zumba my heart didn't elevate much at all. Maybe I'm not doing it right or again i need to get in a class.

Fun, but not explained Zumba is absolutely fun! My husband and sons enjoyed joining in the classes, too. The only thing I didn't like, and two instructors both said this, is that they can't explain how to do the moves. If you can't keep up, you're supposed to just move around and hope you get it, but some of the moves are too complicated to understand without being shown step-by-step. ...And most of my class was seniors!

Zumba is a fun way to lose weight and is very hard to dance too. Kind of reminds me of how bad I am at dancing,

This looks like such a fun and unique way to work out

I love Zumba! It is a fun workout that really makes you feel like you are out dancing and not working out. It is a great meeting place for my friends and I instead of always going out to dinner. That being said, it also really depends on the instructor. I did take one Zumba class with an instructor that was not very good and I didn't even break a sweat. Overall though, FABULOUS!

I would LOVE a set of these. My gym offers a Zumba class but I would love the videos so I can work out at home.

Zumba is awesome so much fun! I have had this exercise video set for over 10 years and enjoyed doing it then. My gym started doing a zumba class a few years ago and I still love it. There is something about zumba that releases your inner sexy, makes you feel sooo sexy and gives you a fabulous workout. Great laternative to traditional aerobics classes

Zumba is fun for all, its what you make it. It also reminded me of the lack of dance skills I have,lol

Great way to workout! It is so fun doing all the moves and adding in my own steps when I mess up on a move lol

I love zumba because I get a great workout and have fun at the same time. The upbeat music makes the time go fast and each song uses repeating moves so its not hard to pick up.

I love zumba you get a great workout and it is a lot of fun at the same time :-)

Zumba is a really fun way to get a workout in. I love music so its easy for me to stay motivated throughout a class.

I really like it but sometimes I removed the desire to continue doing zumba but is very good for weight loss

I LOVE this!! I was 210lbs and now I am 160. This helped decrease my mid section and after you get familiar with the moves it is really fun.

this is so much fun, you can start out slowly and work you way to the 30 min workout i weighed 300 when i started zumba and i am now down to 180. its awesome workout