Woman's Day Magazine Review | SheSpeaks

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

I like this magazine, very informative. Always something good.

• candries By  candries
    03.16.15

I truly enjoy this magazine! I enjoy the articles on fashion, diets and of course, the recipes! One of my favorite magazines that I have read for many years. I recommend this magazine to every woman out there that just wants an excellent read!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

Great read!

• NanaSquan By  NanaSquan
    03.06.15

I subscribe to alot of mags - WD is a really good one for anyone looking for recipes that are easy - also, fashion for us ladies not in our twenties anymore - short articles, not dragged out like other mags - the sweeps are great too !

• Zenas3 By  Zenas3
    03.06.15

I enjoy the articles and they have fabulous giveaways. I eat super clean and healthy, no refined or processed foods and can't use the majority of the recipes they publish.

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    03.03.15

I pick this up often at my grocers check out. Lots of good this in this for a budget.

• jm144438 By  jm144438
    02.12.15

This is an awesome magazine

• onewoman007 By  onewoman007
    08.26.14

This is the kind of magazine that a little something for every woman.

• Charliegirl01 By  Charliegirl01
    02.05.14

I wish that Woman's Day had more simple recipes and celebrity interviews. I also appreciate finding bargains and using coupons in the economy today. I read Woman's Day but mostly, I just peruse to see if I can find what I am looking for.

• JuanaDe By  JuanaDe
    03.30.13

I Love the Magazine it has help me in so many ways.

• JuanaDe By  JuanaDe
    03.30.13

I Love the Magazine it has help me in so many ways.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

Has good information on the news organizing ways and how to lose weight. Also has tips for day to day life to make things easier.

• Coreen69 By  Coreen69
    01.31.13

Just okay. I'm not a big fan of this magazine because it tends to repeat the same topics every other issue.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Great magazine at a great price...Love it!

• carrlynmichael By  carrlynmichael
    06.21.12

I enjoy woman's day, but I feel like this magazine can be a bit boring at times. I am a mother of two in my early 30's, so I am a bit older to read Glamour and magazines of that nature and this magazine seems to be over my head at times. Although, I do enjoy the articles and tips for the home & recipes.