Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Review | SheSpeaks

• barbie20135 By  barbie20135
    10.16.20

Great gift

This is the best gift for a baby shower! This is my go to gift and babies love to chew on this while they are teething. It also makes an adorable gift :)

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Neither love or hate it

I have a love hate relationship with Sophie! Love because it is child friendly. The paint on it is not toxic, it can be chewed on all around, it is enticing enough for kids to chew on. However, it is not good for babies! I felt like my baby didn?t have the skill to grab it and put it in her mouth. I had to look at recommended age and I felt it was too young. Another thing to note is after a while it gets weird and gross. For a $20-$25 chew toy I?d want it to last longer.

• Emster By  Emster
    10.12.20

Mold found

My young cousin had this you and her mom discovered mold in it. My aunt was horrified at the sight of this and wrote a complaint to the company. Not sure if this was damaged prior to it being bought by our family which caused mold to grow but still quite a shock for a children's toy.

• user2626 By  user2626
    10.07.20

Awe, this was my baby's favorite! Very comforting and easy to bring everywhere, I almost always include a Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether in my baby shower gifts for moms-to-be.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    09.24.20

A fan favorite, but gross inside

My first baby loved this giraffe and chewed on it a ton. Then I thought about how gross the inside of it is.. you can't wash it easily without getting water inside it. Skipped it for my second baby.

• Chelesglam By  Chelesglam
    08.22.20

So cute

Ok my son loved Sofia! Its squishy, yet firm and great for there teething moments, hits the spot. Easy to clean and average priced

• AshKot4 By  AshKot4
    01.31.20

Hit or Miss?

LO played and chewed on it but it wasn?t a must for us. I?d read such great reviews saying it was a must and while it?s nice being that it?s easy to hold onto and natural rubber it wasn?t something that we couldn?t live without.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.14.19

My son played with this toy for at least a year and a half, they only thing with it is it collects dirt and fuzzies. He didn't care to chew on it though.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Wish it could be washed. But love it.

I absolutely love this giraffe. I've gotten every one of my children one. Only downfall is she is hard to clean because you can't get water inside of her. Even with this as a downfall, my kids absolutely couldn't go anywhere without thier giraffe.

• SOrtolano By  SOrtolano
    06.13.19

teething Giraffe

My son loves this giraffe! Loves to chew and bite on the legs! No issues with cleaning it yet.. but I haven?t submerged it in water.

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Amazing

I got this at my baby shower and I'm in love with it

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Cute but Pricey

My daughter got this before my grandson waa born. It was his favorite when he was a baby.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Adorable, but a More Afforable Version is Avail

I don't normally like to add less than 4/5 stars, but I have to give you a mom to parent review on this. Sofie is adorable and is very trendy, but for the price, you can get the GaGa Elephant teether from target for half the price, and it's exactly the same material. We had a Sofie for my first son, but realized this and just got a GaGa for my second, and believe me, he didn't care :)

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

caution

I think the idea of this toy is great, though I know some moms were having issues where they were finding mold inside them. I personally didnt have any problems but as a preventative I did toss ours out. The giraffe is super adorable, and helped with teething issues so that's a bonus.