Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbaby loves Sophie! Its so easy for her little hands to hold her and chew away! Really helps with teething pain!

• Xashleycherix Xashleycherix
    07.07.16

Not worth the hype

Although this item is adorable, it is very pricey and my son didn't seem to like it very much. It smells like rubber no matter how many times I washed it and it tasted like rubber gloves. No wonder my son didnt like it. I would not recommend this product considering I paid over 20 dollars for it.

• AshKot4 By  AshKot4
    01.31.20

Hit or Miss?

LO played and chewed on it but it wasn?t a must for us. I?d read such great reviews saying it was a must and while it?s nice being that it?s easy to hold onto and natural rubber it wasn?t something that we couldn?t live without.

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.14.19

My son played with this toy for at least a year and a half, they only thing with it is it collects dirt and fuzzies. He didn't care to chew on it though.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Wish it could be washed. But love it.

I absolutely love this giraffe. I've gotten every one of my children one. Only downfall is she is hard to clean because you can't get water inside of her. Even with this as a downfall, my kids absolutely couldn't go anywhere without thier giraffe.

• SOrtolano By  SOrtolano
    06.13.19

teething Giraffe

My son loves this giraffe! Loves to chew and bite on the legs! No issues with cleaning it yet.. but I haven?t submerged it in water.

• GIRL2014rt By  GIRL2014rt
    06.12.19

Amazing

I got this at my baby shower and I'm in love with it

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Cute but Pricey

My daughter got this before my grandson waa born. It was his favorite when he was a baby.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Adorable, but a More Afforable Version is Avail

I don't normally like to add less than 4/5 stars, but I have to give you a mom to parent review on this. Sofie is adorable and is very trendy, but for the price, you can get the GaGa Elephant teether from target for half the price, and it's exactly the same material. We had a Sofie for my first son, but realized this and just got a GaGa for my second, and believe me, he didn't care :)

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

caution

I think the idea of this toy is great, though I know some moms were having issues where they were finding mold inside them. I personally didnt have any problems but as a preventative I did toss ours out. The giraffe is super adorable, and helped with teething issues so that's a bonus.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Not a good fit for us

I love the idea of Sophie and she?s quite cute but neither of my kids used her. Very expensive to not get any use.