Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbaby loves Sophie! Its so easy for her little hands to hold her and chew away! Really helps with teething pain!

• Xashleycherix Xashleycherix
    07.07.16

Not worth the hype

Although this item is adorable, it is very pricey and my son didn't seem to like it very much. It smells like rubber no matter how many times I washed it and it tasted like rubber gloves. No wonder my son didnt like it. I would not recommend this product considering I paid over 20 dollars for it.

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Cute but Pricey

My daughter got this before my grandson waa born. It was his favorite when he was a baby.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Adorable, but a More Afforable Version is Avail

I don't normally like to add less than 4/5 stars, but I have to give you a mom to parent review on this. Sofie is adorable and is very trendy, but for the price, you can get the GaGa Elephant teether from target for half the price, and it's exactly the same material. We had a Sofie for my first son, but realized this and just got a GaGa for my second, and believe me, he didn't care :)

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

caution

I think the idea of this toy is great, though I know some moms were having issues where they were finding mold inside them. I personally didnt have any problems but as a preventative I did toss ours out. The giraffe is super adorable, and helped with teething issues so that's a bonus.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Not a good fit for us

I love the idea of Sophie and she?s quite cute but neither of my kids used her. Very expensive to not get any use.

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

Not a hit in our home.

Sophie wasn't a huge hit on our home, unfortunately. I had high hopes for this giraffe as our son was having a little trouble while teething and with other reviews raving about how great it was I finally decided to break down and buy one. The texture itself isn't very bad, however, Sophie is a very very hard teether that doesn't give even just a little bit and smelled like rubber even after cleaning over and over and over then you have to be extra careful not to allow water to seep in or it could get moldy. My son had a hard time trying to find a position to actually chew on the teether as how the legs are so close together it was quite difficult. He definitely preferred his other teethers to Sophie.

• Tolbert11 By  Tolbert11
    10.28.17

Cute!

Love this giraffe! It is not only cute! But perfect for little hands, both my kids enjoyed chewing her!

• durreadan By  durreadan
    08.25.17

too pricey

its a cute toy but it does not really do much as a teether. my son didn't really use it as a teether he just played with it. bit too pricey in my opinion.

• madina89 By  madina89
    08.18.17

Not that good..

The giraffe looks cute. But kids never liked it. I always tried to give it to them , well , because it was a little expensive.. but they never wanted it .. it was just a regular rubber toy for them. Plus , i had an issue with the black spot dye coming out, and fading ....

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Sophie was a lifesaver when our kid was teething. It took her a while to figure out Sophie squeaks so it made for a nice toy that alleviate pain for her. We were grateful to have Sophie!