Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether

Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether

3.9
              Rated #137 in Toys
60 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

When I first saw this teether I was hesitant to get it because the price is a little steep, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. My son was 5 months when we bought it for him and he had problems with all of the other teethers we had bought before. Either he couldn't keep a hold of them for more than a few minutes with his chubby little hands or they were too big to get to the parts he needed and he would loose interest. Sophie has been a God send! She was worth every penny!! My son loves her and because she's long he's able to hold her easily. He can chew on just about every part. I would highly recommend this teether to anyone having a baby and will definitely add it to my list of baby shower gifts!

My son loves Sophie! We would be in big trouble if we ever lost her or left her behind.

teething Giraffe My son loves this giraffe! Loves to chew and bite on the legs! No issues with cleaning it yet.. but I haven't submerged it in water.

My grandbaby loves Sophie! Its so easy for her little hands to hold her and chew away! Really helps with teething pain!

Sophie is my 6 month olds best friend since she was 4.5 months. Now that she's teething she doesn't leave her site. Great investment. Totally worth it and great gift for showers!

It is super sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My kids first toy,all of them! Super easy to grab for little hands,great toy to chew I just wish it would be less expensive

So cute Ok my son loved Sofia! Its squishy, yet firm and great for there teething moments, hits the spot. Easy to clean and average priced

Excellent I've had Sophia the giraffe with both my kids. They both loved this toy, it was our favorite toy when we were out. Always had it with us as soothing toy/teether when they where 6 to 12 months. Would recommend to anyone.

Cute! Love this giraffe! It is not only cute! But perfect for little hands, both my kids enjoyed chewing her!

My son had this toy and he loved her. He had to take her with him everywhere he was so attached and she helped him through teething.

Awe, this was my baby's favorite! Very comforting and easy to bring everywhere, I almost always include a Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether in my baby shower gifts for moms-to-be.

Great gift This is the best gift for a baby shower! This is my go to gift and babies love to chew on this while they are teething. It also makes an adorable gift :)

This was a miracle worker when my baby was teething. We would give this to her in the store etc . . and it immediately calmed her. The texture is very smooth, rubbery soft and very durable. The price is higher than I would normally want to purchase an item since they only use it for a few months but it is very worth it considering the teething stage is very hard! Great size and able to grib for a baby's small hands. It squeaks as well so will also entertain.

My child absolutely loved this teething toy! This was the only teething toy that she would use when she was teething. I was only able to find this at my local Target which was kind of a pain other than that, I highly recommend this product