Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup Review | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

This is good syrup! It goes a long way with flavor. Sadly I was given the regular kind instead of sugar free! I'm sure this kind is just as good. I've tried other flavors of sugar free by them. good stuff :]

• lovelylikay By  lovelylikay
    08.17.14

Yummy yummy

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Great low cal flavor punch for any and everything. I love to add this to diet Sprite or 7Up!

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

If you live a sugar free lifestyle, this syrup can really be a lifesaver. It's great in coffee, tea, soda, cocktails, and baking. The vanilla flavor is clasic and not overpowering. Torani syrups can be a little hard to find locally, but if you shop online I recommend a site called sweetsaurus.com. They have an amazing selection and the shipping is cheap and fast. Here a link to their Torani syrups: http://www.sweetsaurus.com/brands/Torani.html

• carliec By  carliec
    03.27.12

Great if u can't have sugar, less calories and great in coffee drinks!

• begemot By  begemot
    03.22.12

The taste is nice, but it is so sweet that I would use it in smaller amounts (it is much sweeter than sugar).

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.21.12

This taste really great, and it being sugar free is great for diabetics.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.15.12

Mom's diabetic, so this was in her winter care package.

• arushton By  arushton     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.13.11

I am unfortunate enough to have gestational diabetes during the holiday season and was so excited to see the different varieties of sugar free flavors! I used this in my decaf coffee several times and was pleased to find that even though I could tell it was sugar free, it didn't leave the gross aftertaste that many sugar free products do.

• LeahSaysViews By  LeahSaysViews     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.11

I have had Torani Syrups in my coffee drinks made when I'm out. But having Torani at home to create inexpensive drink at home is fabulous. Really love the sugar-free. Helps so much since my mother is diabetic. I have use the Sugar-free in my coffee and my diet soda. Just a little goes a long way.

• Christen1285 By  Christen1285     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.23.11

I guess if you're diabetic and want to enjoy a flavored drink this would be the syrup to turn to for sure. But I'd be much more impressed if instead of Splenda it used Stevia.

• colgal79 By  colgal79     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

I liked the vanilla flavor of this syrup (since I LOVE vanilla). However I could taste the splenda. I am not a fan of drinks without real sugar and this was no different. I do not drink any diet flavored sodas or teas. If you like the spenda taste you will love this, if not then stick to the regular flavors.

• Alisonn By  Alisonn     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.20.11

I like this in hot tea, and even poured over vanilla ice cream It makes everything taste even better! I am going to share some with my sugar free relatives and neighbors. This syrup can be used in many recipes and hot drinks, even ice tea. It will be one of those items on the grocery list now.

• lah0707 By  lah0707     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.19.11

I made coffee for my diabetic mother using this syrup. She said she really liked the taste and was surprised I didn't put any sugar in it. I can't wait to try more flavors and make other beverages. Italian sodas sound awesome.

• mrscushman By  mrscushman     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.18.11

This is the best flavoring to add to coffee or tea! I loved adding it to my spiced Chai tea to give it a vanilla flavor without adding sugar!