Tide Stain Release Duo Pac | SheSpeaks

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

I love tide, but this product is a real bust for me. Since I generally wash in cold water, I found it left spots on my clothing the few times I tried it, and it actually LEFT spots from where the pack didn't fully dissolve! It was very disappointing. I saw no improvement on stains for whites that I washed on warm either.

• huntercat By  huntercat
    11.13.13

makes my clothes come out clean the first time unlike my usual detergent

• Haleymaytas24 By  Haleymaytas24
    04.01.13

I love tide and always have! These boosters absolutely made my clothes feel and look cleaner they were a win win and reasonably priced too (:

• zazzygirl By  zazzygirl
    02.16.13

I love Tide and have used it for years there is no other product out there that works as well as TIde. I always buy it in the bulk if I can. My favorite is with softener its the best !!!. my sisters now buy it because I gave them Tide for Xmas it was Awesome they said, and have used ever since. Zazzygirl,

• chrissherman By  chrissherman
    04.05.12

This is a must in our house. my husband is a well driller and gets so muddy/greasy. This stuff really does help keep the stains out. It doesn't always make the stains disappear, but it certainly helps lift and get rid of the grease. I had a few grease splatters from cooking on my favorite t shirt, and it took them out!

• mariedmandi By  mariedmandi
    04.05.12

It worked very well! I'd rather use this than stain treat every spot on every item...saves time and the clothes come out clean!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

I love these. I do laundry just about everyday and between a husband whose clothes get INCREDIBLY dirty at work, a child and a baby these seem to make my whites and lights extra clean. Ill use them all the time.

• Kelly1962Tx By  Kelly1962Tx
    09.28.11

Works Great...

• Dulcy131 By  Dulcy131
    09.22.11

Received this product from a free promotion and It worked great! Would definitely buy this, just wish it wasnt so expensive

• pamanntexas By  pamanntexas
    06.20.11

Does not work on stains! Just received a sample pack in the mail and I am glad I did not purchase this item. I had a small spot of spaghetti sauce on a blouse - I did not pretreat the stain, I just put the blouse in and followed the directions on the Tide Stain Release package. When i took the blouse from the washer, the stain was faded but still there. I normally use Zout and it works on tomato sauce stains. I rewashed the blouse using Zout and the stain was gone. I would not trust this product alone to remove stains.