The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo | SheSpeaks

• lovesun21 lovesun21
    02.27.12

This movie was much better than the book

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I have not read any of the books in this series but so many people around me have been raving about them that I thought I was kind of excited to finally see this movie. Sadly, I didn't care for it much. It was not what I thought it was going to be . . . thought it was going to be more of an action thing where the girl would be some Angelina Jolie kickass rebel, but no. The rape was disturbing but hubby and I were cheering for her when she got her revenge. I thought it was weird and pointless though when she later had the relationship with Daniel Craig. I don't see what that added to the story. The mystery story itself was somewhat interesting, but overall I was just rather let down by this movie. That was probably due to my own misconceptions going into it though.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Great actors involved in this movie, great concept. However I felt this movie was so bad I couldn't hardly bare to watch it!

• Freedii6996 By  Freedii6996
    07.20.16

Must Watch!

I love The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!! The beginning is a bit graphic, but it definitely gets the point across and she gets her revenge!

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

Never read the book, but enjoyed the movie! Very interesting characters and an unpredictable plot. Full of action, drama, and humor.

• maddogscuba21 By  maddogscuba21
    01.13.16

I thought this movie was very good. I have read all of the books in this series and even knowing what to expect some of the scenes were hard to watch. I believe seeing once was good enough for me I am not sure I would purchase the DVD or make it an effort to watch the film.

• nicoleraelliott By  nicoleraelliott
    08.29.15

I never read the book, so I didn't know what I was getting into with this movie. I enjoy a good mystery and this plot was unpredictable. Which I loved! It's hard to find a good film that keeps you on your toes and doesn't follow the same old generic plot scheme.

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    10.20.14

I really enjoyed watching this movie I'll watch it over and over again so I bought it in added to my movie collection

• ling333 By  ling333
    08.15.14

This movie was so good yet so sad, it had a little bit of everything, action, comedy, drama. Go give a watch you will not be disappointed. Very good movie.

• kott25 By  kott25
    07.29.14

never got to see it

• hedgehogjaci By  hedgehogjaci
    03.21.14

The book and original Swedish film were much better. There is some disturbing content, which would have offended of had i not been prepared for it. Now don't get me wrong, i enjoy a good action movie and an ok with violence....this film goes beyond that. The story line is good. So is the acting. If you haven't read the or seen the original movie, i think it would be a fairly entertaining way to spend a couple of hours.

• skohn83 By  skohn83
    03.11.14

The books are much better than the movie, I would suggest reading them instead of watching this