The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Movie

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Movie

3.8
              Rated #149 in Movies
29 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

This was the most captivating and stunning movie I've seen this year. The cinematography, acting, and the amazing story won me over. I loved the main character's style too! I was definitely inspired to change up my style a little bit. I hope this movie wins for Best Picture of the year.

I have read all three books - i absolutely LOVED this movie and can not wait for the next one

Yes, I am definitely on the bandwagon with this film/book series. The characters are great. I think I might be in agreement with most people that the movie is better than the book, but the book is still really good.

This movie was so good yet so sad, it had a little bit of everything, action, comedy, drama. Go give a watch you will not be disappointed. Very good movie.

I really enjoyed watching this movie I'll watch it over and over again so I bought it in added to my movie collection

This movie will grab you by the knees and keep you held down! So very different from the same, blah plot movies being mass-produced. The storyline is detailed and captivating. Very realistic and off the mainstream path. Life is not always pretty, people! Would definitely recommend for storyline, acting, and detail. LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!

Must Watch! I love The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!! The beginning is a bit graphic, but it definitely gets the point across and she gets her revenge!

Rooney Mara is incredible! I think the remake is much better than the original Swedish version. It helps if you've read the books and seen the Swedish movies. I read on Wikipedia, they are going to make "The Girl Who Played With Fire" and "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest." Even though they were true to the book, I did not like the ending either. Poor Lisbeth...I'd like to see her and Blomkvist continue their relationship....GOOD MOVIE!

I never read the book, so I didn't know what I was getting into with this movie. I enjoy a good mystery and this plot was unpredictable. Which I loved! It's hard to find a good film that keeps you on your toes and doesn't follow the same old generic plot scheme.

Original is fantastic but the new one is too boring. I normally do not watch movies from other languages but this kept my interest and I could relate with the main character. I would recommend not letting your children watch this however due to the rape and violent scenes.

I have not read the books but for myself having a short attention span this movie really kept me locked on.

I have to admit that I have not seen this movie yet but I have read the book and I am looking forward to seeing the movie.. I did want to add a review though .. based on the book. The book is great but very dark! Just a for warning before you see the movie.. There are some very deep content issues and I would def NOT let a teenager see this. VERY ADULT content ...

Very interesting story with dramatic scenes! I loved the intrigue and the story line of this movie, However, for me it was kind of confusing if you haven't read the book.

I started to read the book a couple of times and just couldn't get into it. Of course I didn't want to see the movie but was outvoted one day and went along with what everyone else wanted to see. I was surprised, this is a great movie! The story was very interesting and kept my attention the entire time. For anyone that wants to see it, be advised that there were a few very unexpected and disturbing scenes in it, so it s definitely not for the squeamish!

This movie was much better than the book