TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love the new tressesme line always smells good and works awesome. Love love love

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Great shampoo

I love Tresemme hair products, they smell fresh and clean and leave my hair feeling nourished and well cared for. I love the versions made especially for brunettes the best.

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Love

I don't use any other shampoo or conditioner except Tresemme. I like the way it makes my hair feel and gives it a nice shine.

• Kcntrl1 By  Kcntrl1
    07.10.16

This is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner I buy. The pump bottles are my favorite.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling soft and clean and feels so healthy and it smells great!

• Emilymanley By  Emilymanley
    10.22.15

Love the products and i appreciate the variety offered for different hair types. There is a product for everyone. I have tried several different types, my hair has been soft and healthy without breaking the bank!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I love the Tresemme brand! You get a lot for what you pay for, and it is in the budget. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, and smells good too. I usually get the 2 in 1:)

• Melisa01 By  Melisa01
    08.19.15

The shampoo is great it is a good moisturizing shampoo make a your hair shiny

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

Tresseme is pretty good. I think of it as a little more of an upscale hair product for salon quality compared to many other brands out there. I love the smell and love that I have huge bottles so they will last!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912

• Jessloves3 By  Jessloves3
    05.19.15

I like this shampoo and conitioer. plus its inexpensive.