Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha | SheSpeaks

• creativeblogmom creativeblogmom
    11.08.14

Yummy! Almost anything from Starbucks is awesome! I especially like festive drinks like this around the holidays. It's a real treat.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Best Starbucks frappe ever! The rich coffee flavor mixed with white chocolate give this drink a full flavor experience!

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

Magical coffee concoction

This was my go-to drink for a very long time. I used to enjoy the peppermint white chocolate mocha during Christmas time. There is just something magical about the mixture of the great roasted Starbucks coffee and the white chocolate that makes everything seem warm and fuzzy. Its certainly a drink you could get lost in thought over.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

This is my favorite drink from Starbucks! I always get it iced.

• paisleybaby131 By  paisleybaby131
    07.24.16

Delish!

I personally love it. But I would add an extra shot of espresso.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

WAY TOO sweet! It's the worst thing you could ever get on the menu. I used to work as a barista and know that this is by far the worst thing you can consume, especially when you add raspberry syrup. You're putting your body into a sugar coma. I don't taste the coffee at all in it. I would only get one pump of syrup and actual cold shots of espresso.

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

This is one my Top 5 drinks from Starbucks. Love it!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

Oh how this is my favorite drink at Starbucks whenever I go! I am actually craving for one right now! If it only Starbucks weren't so far away! It is definitely chocolatey goodness!

• clair_brodie By  clair_brodie
    07.29.15

I enjoy white chocolate mocha drinks from most places. I like Starbucks version well enough but their hot coffee drinks always seem to be too dark in roast or too bitter for me even with flavors added to them.

• Burch3 By  Burch3
    07.12.15

I used to work at Starbucks and this was the most requested drink. It is so good. It's hard to not go home everyday without one.

• nikkismith By  nikkismith
    07.12.15

The white chocolate mocha is great both Hot or cold. I prefer it Hot, the frozen type is just like a milk shake, rich and creamy and very filling. Greta for a Hot summer day