Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.5
              Rated #11 in Coffee & Tea
86 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Nice! I tried this flavor a while back and it was pretty good! It tasted great! I would get it again but it isn't a new favorite.

Yummy goodness I?ve seen some reviews saying they prefer Peet?s. I too prefer Peet?s but Starbucks is pretty dope! Especially this drink- I don?t order for myself because too much sugar for me, but my fiancé gets it and I?ve tasted it. Pretty yummy!

okay I much prefer Peet's but this is not bad. They are too expensive for me though.

Refreshing This hits the spot in the morning or whenever I crave something refreshing and sweet.

White chocolate The Starbucks white chocolate mocha drink is a delicious treat, or for every day drinking. It has a rich, yummy taste. Definitely recommend.

Love this product...A real pick me up in the morning..I would highly recommend this one

My favorite Starbucks frapachino This is one of my favorite drinks from starbucks. It's the right amount of sweetness but not too sweet.

Mocha It's really super delicious and love the variety flavors.It's a good eye opener,I really love it.

Mama's treat This used to be more treat! Get it hot or as a frap. I get it with skim milk and no whip and its so good without the guilt!

Best Starbucks frappe ever! The rich coffee flavor mixed with white chocolate give this drink a full flavor experience!

Magical coffee concoction This was my go-to drink for a very long time. I used to enjoy the peppermint white chocolate mocha during Christmas time. There is just something magical about the mixture of the great roasted Starbucks coffee and the white chocolate that makes everything seem warm and fuzzy. Its certainly a drink you could get lost in thought over.

This is my favorite drink from Starbucks! I always get it iced.

Delish! I personally love it. But I would add an extra shot of espresso.

WAY TOO sweet! It's the worst thing you could ever get on the menu. I used to work as a barista and know that this is by far the worst thing you can consume, especially when you add raspberry syrup. You're putting your body into a sugar coma. I don't taste the coffee at all in it. I would only get one pump of syrup and actual cold shots of espresso.

This is one my Top 5 drinks from Starbucks. Love it!