Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Review | SheSpeaks

• MzRenee By  MzRenee
    05.06.20

Love this product...A real pick me up in the morning..I would highly recommend this one

• Mfetheridge91 By  Mfetheridge91
    04.27.20

My favorite Starbucks frapachino

This is one of my favorite drinks from starbucks. It's the right amount of sweetness but not too sweet.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Mocha

It's really super delicious and love the variety flavors.It's a good eye opener,I really love it.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

Mama's treat

This used to be more treat! Get it hot or as a frap. I get it with skim milk and no whip and its so good without the guilt!

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Best Starbucks frappe ever! The rich coffee flavor mixed with white chocolate give this drink a full flavor experience!

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

Magical coffee concoction

This was my go-to drink for a very long time. I used to enjoy the peppermint white chocolate mocha during Christmas time. There is just something magical about the mixture of the great roasted Starbucks coffee and the white chocolate that makes everything seem warm and fuzzy. Its certainly a drink you could get lost in thought over.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

This is my favorite drink from Starbucks! I always get it iced.

• paisleybaby131 By  paisleybaby131
    07.24.16

Delish!

I personally love it. But I would add an extra shot of espresso.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

WAY TOO sweet! It's the worst thing you could ever get on the menu. I used to work as a barista and know that this is by far the worst thing you can consume, especially when you add raspberry syrup. You're putting your body into a sugar coma. I don't taste the coffee at all in it. I would only get one pump of syrup and actual cold shots of espresso.

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

This is one my Top 5 drinks from Starbucks. Love it!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

Oh how this is my favorite drink at Starbucks whenever I go! I am actually craving for one right now! If it only Starbucks weren't so far away! It is definitely chocolatey goodness!

• clair_brodie By  clair_brodie
    07.29.15

I enjoy white chocolate mocha drinks from most places. I like Starbucks version well enough but their hot coffee drinks always seem to be too dark in roast or too bitter for me even with flavors added to them.

• Burch3 By  Burch3
    07.12.15

I used to work at Starbucks and this was the most requested drink. It is so good. It's hard to not go home everyday without one.

• nikkismith By  nikkismith
    07.12.15

The white chocolate mocha is great both Hot or cold. I prefer it Hot, the frozen type is just like a milk shake, rich and creamy and very filling. Greta for a Hot summer day

• Cyrus_momma By  Cyrus_momma
    06.30.15

This has always been my favorite thing from Starbucks. I love the flavor and the taste is amazing. I am not a big fan of most large chain coffee franchises but I will definitely go out of my way to find a Starbucks just for this!