Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Review | SheSpeaks

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    06.29.21

Yummy goodness

I?ve seen some reviews saying they prefer Peet?s. I too prefer Peet?s but Starbucks is pretty dope! Especially this drink- I don?t order for myself because too much sugar for me, but my fiancé gets it and I?ve tasted it. Pretty yummy!

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.27.21

okay

I much prefer Peet's but this is not bad. They are too expensive for me though.

• Mayim7 By  Mayim7
    06.23.21

Refreshing

This hits the spot in the morning or whenever I crave something refreshing and sweet.

• Joannahoy By  Joannahoy
    06.16.21

White chocolate

The Starbucks white chocolate mocha drink is a delicious treat, or for every day drinking. It has a rich, yummy taste. Definitely recommend.

• MzRenee By  MzRenee
    05.06.20

Love this product...A real pick me up in the morning..I would highly recommend this one

• Mfetheridge91 By  Mfetheridge91
    04.27.20

My favorite Starbucks frapachino

This is one of my favorite drinks from starbucks. It's the right amount of sweetness but not too sweet.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    02.07.19

Mocha

It's really super delicious and love the variety flavors.It's a good eye opener,I really love it.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

Mama's treat

This used to be more treat! Get it hot or as a frap. I get it with skim milk and no whip and its so good without the guilt!

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Best Starbucks frappe ever! The rich coffee flavor mixed with white chocolate give this drink a full flavor experience!

• Phaedrakeat By  Phaedrakeat
    07.29.16

Magical coffee concoction

This was my go-to drink for a very long time. I used to enjoy the peppermint white chocolate mocha during Christmas time. There is just something magical about the mixture of the great roasted Starbucks coffee and the white chocolate that makes everything seem warm and fuzzy. Its certainly a drink you could get lost in thought over.

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

This is my favorite drink from Starbucks! I always get it iced.

• paisleybaby131 By  paisleybaby131
    07.24.16

Delish!

I personally love it. But I would add an extra shot of espresso.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

WAY TOO sweet! It's the worst thing you could ever get on the menu. I used to work as a barista and know that this is by far the worst thing you can consume, especially when you add raspberry syrup. You're putting your body into a sugar coma. I don't taste the coffee at all in it. I would only get one pump of syrup and actual cold shots of espresso.

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

This is one my Top 5 drinks from Starbucks. Love it!

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

Oh how this is my favorite drink at Starbucks whenever I go! I am actually craving for one right now! If it only Starbucks weren't so far away! It is definitely chocolatey goodness!