Stacy's Pita Chips Review | SheSpeaks

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.18.15

Stacy's Pita Chips are delicious. While a healthier chip option than regular tortilla chips, they certainly don't taste like it! I've tried quite a few of their flavors and the two that I cannot live without (I always have a bag or two of them in my pantry) are Cinnamon .... which really satisfies my sweet tooth ... and the Parmesan Garlic Herb - totally satisfying. Stacy's Pita Chips are always consistent and worth the extra cents. I highly recommend!

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

These pita chips taste pretty good although some pieces can be a bit tough for some people. They go really well with hummus and are perfect for entertaining or even for road trips! They're quite filling so it's the perfect snack to tide you over whenever you're out and about.

• momspeak5 By  momspeak5
    09.17.15

Our family loves Stacy's Pita Chips plain, with cream cheese or with homemade dip. They are awesome anytime.

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    09.16.15

Loveee the stacys pita chips great for a easy healthy kind of snack Best when dipped in hummus

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

I've always loved Stacy's Pita chips. It goes good with some hummus dip.

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

I have only ever tried the Parmesan flavor and they were delicious! I like to dip them in spinach dip :)

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Got a few little bags of these one time as a free sample. Couldn't even finish them. They are not good.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

These are good pita chips. I like one of the types of pita chips they have at whole foods the best though!

• sarahcogen By  sarahcogen
    04.01.15

Love, love, love!! So crunchy and full of flavor. Great with hummus, dip, chicken or tuna salad. So delicious!

• mudcake79 By  mudcake79
    06.18.14

Love these chips, great with or without dip. ADDICTIVE

• shakeya By  shakeya
    06.18.14

All I can say is when that sweet food craving kicks in there is nothing like the cinnamon chips and applesauce. mmmmmmm

• ninap18 By  ninap18
    01.05.14

I would kiss the feet of the creator of these chips

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

These are absolutely wonderful. I love them with goat cheese or spinach artichoke dip.

• Jgomez0893 By  Jgomez0893
    11.30.13

The best pita chips are Kangaroo pita chips, so crispy and baked to perfection.

• Maritza By  Maritza
    08.03.13

I absolutely love this pita chips, what i like if that they are baked, they aren´t oily at all They are really tasty and you can eat a hole package in a bit Its perfect for parties and entertain and they are awesome alone or with dipping