Softsoap Body Butter Scrub Coconut | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This doesn't really exfoliate your skin. It is more like a gentle scrubber. I like to wash my feet with it after I've been in the garden since the rougher texture seems to do a little more to remove dirt, but I don't think it's really sloughing off any dead skin or anything.

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Smells great, but is not an exfoliator. More of a cleanser.

• Shelly3t By  Shelly3t
    02.08.17

Good for the whole family!

My family loves this exfoliating scrub, it's not too rough, doesn't feel like sandpaper lol! We all use it. Does the job quit well.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

Love it!

I love using this body scrub as it leaves my skin smooth and smelling great! I got this for around two dollars and it worked really well with my sensitive skin.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

I love this body wash ebacsur it he scrub in it. I need to combine my steps because I have lot time to get ready and I want to look good and have soft skin everyday

• BlackAngelPlayah By  BlackAngelPlayah
    09.20.16

Affordable Luxury.

It's a pretty good product. It's a very mild exfoliant, smells nice and is very affordable.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.20.16

Softsoap body butter scrub

Perfect summer scrub! This stuff smells amazing and love the way it makes my skin feel after a day at the beach. The sun tends to make my skin feel dry and tight...Softsoap body butter scrub is not harsh and gives me just the right amount of cleansing. The clean coconut scent keeps that summer feeling going!

• Des_95 By  Des_95
    11.15.15

Great product! Helps with dry skin and gives you that refreshed feeling after a shower

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.01.15

my husband loves this stuff! it smells great and makes out skin so soft!

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

Although I'm a big olay fan, this stuff is really affordable in comparison. I love the smell of it. It reminds you of a tropical drink. Yummm! It does exfoliate well, however its not as moisturizing as I would like. I do find myself having to use additional moisturizer. Meaning in the summer or warmer months its great not so much in the winter.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

LOVE this stuff! It smells fantastic and feels nice on my skin. And most times you can find it for a decent price

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.20.15

I've gotten this a while back and liked it. The things in it that make your skin soft and the nice smell of this. I love the texture of this body wash too. This is a winner!