Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• blondasabat blondasabat
    07.11.13

I find Sinful nail polish to be awesome, I have no problems with chipping, I find it lasts practically as long as my gel polish that is use with the led/uv light. The colors are amazing, the price is very affordable, and they are just about the only brand I will purchase.Oh and I forgot to mention the dry super super quickly . I paint my nails in front of the tv and within a few minutes it is dry. I love this polish

• 11elocin11 11elocin11
    07.13.13

Comes in a variety of colors and is inexpensive BUT the polish chips very easily. Some colors are harder to remove than others.

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    09.28.17

Can't go wrong with the price!

What a great polish for the price! It offers so many beautiful colors to choose from! I love that you can get several different colors and not break the bank by doing so. It may not last as long as other polishes, but for the price, you cant go wrong. I would definitely tell my friends to buy Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish.

• SeymaShabbir By  SeymaShabbir

Fantastic Nail polish

I love Sinful Nail polish. I own the matte red and it is amazing quality! I have tried Miss Klaws and love it!

• SeymaShabbir By  SeymaShabbir

Fantastic Nail polish

I love Sinful Nail polish. I own the matte red and it is amazing quality!

• rge-rge By  rge-rge

awesome colors!

the colors are awesome...but doesnt last long...it chips easily.......they are affordable and easily available.....the lighter shades go very thin so more coats needed

• Rabbit By  Rabbit

I can't complain

I can't help but give this brand five stars. For the price I just love this stuff! It's affordable, most of the colors go on great and the large selection means I'm never bored. Surprisingly, some of the colors are even better than more expensive brands.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    03.29.17

Mediocre

I received a free bottle through Influenster to facilitate my review. My review is 100% honest. It was a mediocre polish. It has fantastic colors, but it doesn?t last whatsoever and adds no real value to your nails in terms of care. I received Mint Chip, which was a better color than it looked outside the bottle. It was to have a Matte finish, but it didn?t live up to its Pretty Vintage ?matte and retro vibe? promises. This would be an excellent bottom coat for something spectacular, but alone it was lackluster at best. Anime may be a better line with the promises of iridescence. I wish that we would have gotten Mystique or Pride because it seems that the real value of these polishes is in the extremely beautiful colors.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.02.17

Affordable Glam

There's no doubt that there's quite a handful of nail polish brands in-store, Sinful Colors not only provides some of the best shades but many finishes to choose from. Whether it's matte, glitter, satin finish you can find a color that is in season. Not to mention that recently they've been collaborating with some of the greatest influenster's out there! Let's not forget about the super affordable price! My favorite color is Cinderella...a muted sky blue with light pink flecks. :)

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

price-friendly polish

Super fun colors and very price-friendly! This is a polish I don't mind getting my daughter whenever we're at the store- it's a great value and the polish is good quality. No issues with any of the colors we've tried so far!

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    11.02.16

Sinful Heaven

Sinful has fun colors and is very affordable. I have a million different colors to chose from. I have a large collection of many different brands and this is one of my favorites.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Mostly good

Good affordable polish. Depending on the color the formula is different