SciFi Ghost Hunters | SheSpeaks

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

Like the show and the guys but they never seem to "Prove" anything found as real activity, the evidence usually gets debunked or inconclusive.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.08.15

I usually like shows like this one. However, I found that it doesn't keep my interest. It also may have something to do with how the platform of the show is, which I personally don't care for.

• Amykins32 By  Amykins32
    12.29.14

I have watched these guys since the very first season. They are very professional, and are fun to watch. There were a few shows that kept me up at night! Very creepy!!

• StephGambino By  StephGambino
    11.22.14

I've seen this show many times. I love to watch it. My 12 year old daughter also likes to see it with me.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

Great ghost hunting!!! We cannot wait for each season to start!

• Amity79 By  Amity79
    05.20.14

Jay and his team of ghost hunters are professionals in the paranormal. The footage they obtain will make anyone a believer.

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

I love this show , Unlike the other "Ghost Hunters" that seem so fake, This show seem so real! Great show, And i love how they do the halloween specials!

• StEpHiEg123 By  StEpHiEg123
    01.20.13

I love Ghost Hunters!:) And I miss Grant, also.:(

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

This show is ok but i like Ghost Adventurers better.

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.20.12

I have loved this show for years! Seeing everything that goes on during the investigations, makes me want to go there myself. But I do have to say, I miss Grant being on the show. Him & Jason made the best team & I loved how they ended every show with "On to the next". Gladly the dynamic hasn't changed without him there. & every season just keeps getting better!