SciFi Ghost Hunters | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

Ultimate must have for all things creepy and fun

What a fascinating show I'm big into paranormal stuff and this one is one of the best I've seen good scary fun very popular with my friends worth watching repeatedly you won't be sorry if you give this one a shot TV at it's best

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

Like the show and the guys but they never seem to "Prove" anything found as real activity, the evidence usually gets debunked or inconclusive.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.08.15

I usually like shows like this one. However, I found that it doesn't keep my interest. It also may have something to do with how the platform of the show is, which I personally don't care for.

• Amykins32 By  Amykins32
    12.29.14

I have watched these guys since the very first season. They are very professional, and are fun to watch. There were a few shows that kept me up at night! Very creepy!!

• StephGambino By  StephGambino
    11.22.14

I've seen this show many times. I love to watch it. My 12 year old daughter also likes to see it with me.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

Great ghost hunting!!! We cannot wait for each season to start!

• Amity79 By  Amity79
    05.20.14

Jay and his team of ghost hunters are professionals in the paranormal. The footage they obtain will make anyone a believer.

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

I love this show , Unlike the other "Ghost Hunters" that seem so fake, This show seem so real! Great show, And i love how they do the halloween specials!

• StEpHiEg123 By  StEpHiEg123
    01.20.13

I love Ghost Hunters!:) And I miss Grant, also.:(

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

This show is ok but i like Ghost Adventurers better.