Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• mommyscene By  mommyscene
    05.18.17

I've used these food storage containers for years and I appreciate the durability and universal style. We use them to store leftovers, snacks, even craft supplies! The lids are easy to remove and they hold up well in the dishwasher.

• myrickb By  myrickb
    05.08.17

Absolutely LOVE this product! We have several sets. No more asking "where's the lid". The way everything stacks together (including lids) is simply ideal. I got rid of all my expensive Tupperware.

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

I love this product. I have a ton of these in my home. I have small children so we don't use these just for food. We use these to keep the kids room organized. As well as my husband's shop for all of this small nuts and bolts. There are so many uses for these containers.

• CasuallyClassy By  CasuallyClassy
    04.10.17

Rubbermaid products work great for mud-pies too!

The Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set is probably my best loved set of Rubbermaid® products that I own. I've had the set for a couple of years now, and even through freezing's, washings, microwaving's, dropping's and even our kids having mud-pie contests in the rain, the containers continue to perform like they are brand new. Rubbermaid® is the BEST! I grew up with my Mom and all of my aunts and uncles and grandparents using #RubbermaidProducts. @Rubbermaid keeps everything fresher much longer than other plastic containers with lids. I never have to worry about my food spilling out of the containers because the airtight lids have NEVER let me down! I have never had even one spill due to a lid that doesn't fit right. The lids continue to close and seal tight, time after time.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Rubbermaid storage containers

This Rubbermaid set is so nice you will use it to take things to parties and if you send it home with your kids you WILL remind them to bring it back! Looks nice and seals well, you will be happy to have this on hand!

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.18.16

Love this set. It doesn't leak and it makes packing my lunch for work easy.

• Nicolef1219 By  Nicolef1219
    07.15.16

These are great!

I recently got married and this was one of the things I received as a gift. They are easily stackable and the lids are so easy to stack so that you do not have to search in your cabinet for them!

• barannlan67 By  barannlan67
    07.14.16

Love this bowls and lids. They are easy to store which helps on space.

• sharonevans623 By  sharonevans623
    06.23.16

Love these so many sizes. Good in frig . microwave. And freezer.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Great!

This is one of the better sets. None of them are those 2 tbsp containers... I hate those, they are sold around Christmas like this set at a must-have price. I surprised everyone with this set! It's perfect for lunches, meal storage, or meal transportation. They last forever! The lids close tightly and allow food to last longer. They have a great plastic that doesn't chip or fade too badly over time. I love Rubbermaid & this set fits the bill for anyone looking for great storage. This set is everything I need for storage as a single, young professional.