Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    01.21.15

I really expected to like this but it just does not work like it should. It did not remove my waterproof eye makeup at all and left me with what looked like two black eyes. Eye makeup remover should be a gentle process but with this I felt like I was ripping my face off to clean it. My face was not clean and just felt horrible and it hurt after using. I got this free to test and glad I was able to try it out but I will not be using it any longer or buying in the future.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I love this! I use it every night after my shower just to take off my excess eye makeup. It's gentle and does not leave a nasty residue! I use the tiniest amount and it gets everything off mine has lasted for months and I'm not even halfway through.

• jbryan By  jbryan
    06.08.13

Works just as well as more expensive brands without being too oily!

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66
    04.22.13

Works great and the cost is just right.

• k8e462 By  k8e462
    04.21.13

I love this! It easily takes off any eye makeup, including any mascara. There is no burning or strong odor with it. Great product! I will never quit using this!

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

This is my go-to makeup remover when I don't feel like using a towelette remover. It takes off mascara great without burning my eyes. I have bought this over and over!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

This stuff works okay. Does its job for regular makeup. Anything semi-long lasting will not come off.

• XxkmbvxX By  XxkmbvxX
    10.25.10

I love this product. It never stung my eyes, didn't leave my eye lids oily. This product was just amazing. It was really cheap & it had to be the best drugstore eye makeup remover I have used.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    10.01.10

I have it, its cheap and it does its job really well. U can get the same thing done with oil.

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

I use waterproof liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara, and I noticed that it doesn't really work easily for removing either of those unless I go over it multiple times and scrub my eyes. But other than that, I would recommend this product for people who do not use waterproof eye makeup.