Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Flavorful pancakes full of pineapple, coconut and pecans. Top with real maple syrup for a breakfast treat or ice cream for a delicious dessert.
The easiest most heavenly french toast.
Steel cut oats are the most healthy of any oats (rolled, instant). But the instructions say to cook on the stove top. Who has the time? And who wants t…