Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Warm, creamy bacon onion egg filling in a flaky pastry crust. Ready in 30 minutes!
Vintage, retro---reminds us all of Grandma's: it's caramel puffcorn! It's also kernel-free; no junk left in your teeth. Seriously: this is what we are …
This is amazingly DELICIOUS. And, it's a healthy breakfast to get your protein and fiber in at the start of the day! You might even want to eat it...well…