Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and honey.
Flavorful pancakes full of pineapple, coconut and pecans. Top with real maple syrup for a breakfast treat or ice cream for a delicious dessert.
These delicious treats can be eaten as finger-food. I've served them at many brunches and as appetizers for other occasions. They also freeze well.