Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
These low-fat granola bars are so easy to make and are a healthy snack on the go.
These Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make. Requires no yeast but still get to be good size. Perfect for weekend breakfast or anytime.
Great springtime recipe using fresh herbs and fresh tomatoes!