Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Putting a smoothie in a bowl creates a brand new world of possibilities! You basically turn a smoothie into a yogurt parfait. The best part is it great f…
I have joined the low carb world! I am not ready yet to say "keto" so I am just gonna say low carb. This morning I was trying to come up with a breakfast…
Very easy to make ahead and freeze. Pop one or two in the microwave on busy mornings and you're out the door in seconds! This would also be good for fe…