Quiche a la Sonya
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 Pie
Quiche made my way.
5 slices of
1. Sauté the onions and bacon together.
2. Chop tomatoes.
3. Beat 5 eggs, cup of milk and half cup of cheese together.
4. Put bacon mixture in the pie crust.
5. Pour egg mixture over it.
6. Bake 30-45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle half cup of cheese on top and let melt.
8. Cool 15 minutes and enjoy.
other recipes in breakfast & brunch
Flavorful pancakes full of pineapple, coconut and pecans. Top with real maple syrup for a breakfast treat or ice cream for a delicious dessert.
This is the perfect recipe to prepare for your special loved one. It only takes a matter of minutes and its ideal for serving breakfast in bed! I like to…
A delicious and savory breakfast passed down from a family recipe.