Post Raisin Bran | SheSpeaks

• bspring bspring
    07.28.16

Love this cereal!

I started eating this cereal as a kid, still eat it now! I love the balance between healthy with a little bit of sweet (raisins). We go through boxes like crazy in our house

• Bowman_hilari By  Bowman_hilari
    03.09.18

Love it

I?ve been eating this cereal since I was a little kid. Can?t even tell that you?re actually eating something healthy because of the sweet taste you get.

• Vtwarogowski By  Vtwarogowski
    02.05.18

I love raisin bran. I eat a bowl 6/7 days a week. Post puts alot more raisins then kellogs

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

I have been eating Raisin Bran since I was little. I still love it. It's a great cereal.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Classic and Delicious!

I really enjoy bran cereals. This classic is still one of the best. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet. The raisins don't seem to get soggy either. It has a great tastes that really comes together nicely.

• Red049 By  Red049
    11.14.16

You are what you eat...

My son loves this cereal! He's kind of health-conscious anyway but when I compared the ingredients with "the other raisin bran crunch", this one definitely won hands down for having whole grain used not enriched anything. So, fine it's a few dollars more than the super-sugary-hyper-attack-and-crash cereal but it's worth it to start our kids off knowing the difference between healthy and garbage. Remember, we are what we eat....you eat healthy, your mind and body are vibrant and uplifted but if you only consume junk/garbage, hmmm fill in the blank.

• bspring By  bspring
    07.28.16

Love this cereal!

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

I love this cereal and eat it almost daily, its the best brand of it out there, super healthy! It helps keep everything on track, because of the fiber!

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Post Raisin Bran is the best Raisin Bran out there. The bran flakes are not sweet they are just great. The raisins are plump and juicy and sweet. The balance is the best. It has little bit of copper in it which is good for us and it doesn't have BHT. This is really great. I don't feel bad after I eat this cereal and it really helps with getting fiber. This cereal helps to keep me full longer than most other cereals. It does soak up a lot of milk though.