Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair | SheSpeaks

• moonwitch52 By  moonwitch52
    04.29.13

This worked somewhat. It would leave some of the dog hair behind . I used this on a velvet chair I sit in alot with my dog.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I am sure it doesn't remove all the fur from you furniture, but for me it works great to get the kitty fur off my bed where my "grandkitties" nap. The new ones are made so you can empty and reuse them. I love it.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.07.12

I bought and used this product about 2 months ago.I have a Welsh Corgi,and at times she sheds...a lot . I bought the Pledge fabric sweeper in hopes that I could keep my sofa free of her dog hair.Well, the first couple of swipes and was happy.It actually did pick up the hair.However,after a couple more uses/swipes,the fabric for pet hair did not live up to the hype.I just went back to using my vacumn attachments to clean.Oh well..gave it a try... and now I know better. Maybe if they improve on the product I'll give it another go.

• slgr01 By  slgr01
    02.20.12

Was excited when this came out, doesn't even come close to the what. & why of the advertisements.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    02.14.12

I bought the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair in a two pack and it does remove some of the dog and cat hair from our microfiber couch. However after using the product I found that my basic lint roller worked better and is more economical.

• upsadaisy By  upsadaisy
    01.02.12

I found this on sale and bought several. I like it, but it is a bit bulky. I tend to use my rubber sponge more often.

• beckmah By  beckmah
    12.01.11

It worked very well. A bit pricey though.

• NanaMusic By  NanaMusic
    11.22.11

I like this and have used it quite a bit. For wearables tho, nothing beats an old fashioned rubber jar gripper.

• SCarter2011 By  SCarter2011
    09.30.11

This product is easy to use and works well. I have two large dogs and one 16-year old cat, so there's a lot of hair to pick up. I'd give it 5 stars if you could empty out the hair and re-use.

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.18.11

It worked okay. It seemed like a lot for the use you get out of it. However my mom took the back off of hers and just empties it instead of throwing it out when it was full. I have only bought it once!