Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair Review | SheSpeaks

• moonwitch52 By  moonwitch52
    04.29.13

This worked somewhat. It would leave some of the dog hair behind . I used this on a velvet chair I sit in alot with my dog.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I am sure it doesn't remove all the fur from you furniture, but for me it works great to get the kitty fur off my bed where my "grandkitties" nap. The new ones are made so you can empty and reuse them. I love it.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.07.12

I bought and used this product about 2 months ago.I have a Welsh Corgi,and at times she sheds...a lot . I bought the Pledge fabric sweeper in hopes that I could keep my sofa free of her dog hair.Well, the first couple of swipes and was happy.It actually did pick up the hair.However,after a couple more uses/swipes,the fabric for pet hair did not live up to the hype.I just went back to using my vacumn attachments to clean.Oh well..gave it a try... and now I know better. Maybe if they improve on the product I'll give it another go.

• slgr01 By  slgr01
    02.20.12

Was excited when this came out, doesn't even come close to the what. & why of the advertisements.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    02.14.12

I bought the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair in a two pack and it does remove some of the dog and cat hair from our microfiber couch. However after using the product I found that my basic lint roller worked better and is more economical.

• upsadaisy By  upsadaisy
    01.02.12

I found this on sale and bought several. I like it, but it is a bit bulky. I tend to use my rubber sponge more often.

• beckmah By  beckmah
    12.01.11

It worked very well. A bit pricey though.

• NanaMusic By  NanaMusic
    11.22.11

I like this and have used it quite a bit. For wearables tho, nothing beats an old fashioned rubber jar gripper.

• SCarter2011 By  SCarter2011
    09.30.11

This product is easy to use and works well. I have two large dogs and one 16-year old cat, so there's a lot of hair to pick up. I'd give it 5 stars if you could empty out the hair and re-use.

• MollyS19 By  MollyS19
    09.18.11

It worked okay. It seemed like a lot for the use you get out of it. However my mom took the back off of hers and just empties it instead of throwing it out when it was full. I have only bought it once!

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.16.11

Its a great product but depends on the material you cleaning the hair from.I realized ruffer materials are easier to clean.. They only thing i dont like is that it takes a while for the hair to roll to the plastic container so i end up taking it of the roll with my hands which i guess makes it last longer. The perfume smell with the first use tho seem to scare(she didnt go back on her chair) away my cat so take the one without. But i would buy it again

• mochabean By  mochabean
    02.17.11

I LOVE this product...It works so well. I only wish you could empty it out but then how would they sell more..LOL

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    02.17.11

I LOVE this product!! We have a Boxer and she sheds short fine hair. This is the best think I found to clean up after her when she lays on the bed or any other furniture

• penniesfrhvn By  penniesfrhvn
    02.13.11

I received this product from my sister as one of my stocking stuffers. I love this product!!! It makes my furniture look so clean and removes all the animal hair. I have three dogs all mixed breeds and it removed all of their hair. I plan on using this product for as long as there are pets in my home, which I will be forever.

• cathydd By  cathydd
    01.23.11

This is an amazing little tool. I have two short-haired cats, one of which has white hair that gets all over everything. I also have uphostered furniture that seems to attract everything. The back and forth motion picks up even the short cat hair. And my ingenious husband helped show me how to empty it. I'm on my third re-use of a so-called disposable product.