Perdue Chicken Nuggets Review | SheSpeaks

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

This is a great product to go to when the kids don't like what I make for dinner. Very convienent and quick. Would highly recommend.

• tinkerbell0124 By  tinkerbell0124
    02.05.15

My 2 youngest would live off of chicken nuggets if I let them. Perdue is by far their favorite

• mamma02 By  mamma02
    11.26.13

Perdue Chicken nuggets are the best tasting nuggets out there. I love these because they are quick and easy but also very tasty. They taste like real chicken and I feel safe and assured when giving these to members of my family. I also love that you can get them at the supermarket for a reasonable price. My kids and myself love them!

• liljenn32sd By  liljenn32sd
    11.12.13

Perdue's chicken is by far one of the best tasting chicken out there. Not over processed and oh o very tasty. My kids my husband and I all love this Perdue.

• Momofmonkeys By  Momofmonkeys     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.13

My kids love these and I actually kind of like them too! A good family pleaser.

• tori1992 By  tori1992
    07.28.13

My family loves the brand perdu!! And we love chicken nuggets! I definitely recommend buying this brand for chicken nuggets! They don't taste like cardboard like other brands! It's the,real stuff!

• LaceyMBundschuh By  LaceyMBundschuh
    07.03.13

Taste is waaay too odd

• AUBREYSMOMMY06 By  AUBREYSMOMMY06
    05.10.13

My extremely picky 6 yr old adores these nuggets. I like the fact I can bake them and they are not fried in oil, she likes the taste

• iplaksin By  iplaksin
    02.02.13

my kids love these chicken nuggets and these ones are very good having white meat that does not taste fake. I usually purchase 3-pack of these from BJ's for only $10..

• elenasurveys By  elenasurveys
    10.01.12

These are the only way to make my kids eat chicken,. I feel good about giving my family a high quality product.

• natosha120 By  natosha120
    09.28.12

nuggets when ever you want. Super tasty, fresh, and like homemade. a simple protein rich meal for the family.

• m121415 By  m121415
    06.29.12

Who needs McNuggets when you have Perdue Nuggets! A major lifesaver for my whole family when life gets hectic and works is overtime.

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

These are by far the best chicken nuggets out there.

• Nehamamama By  Nehamamama
    05.12.12

For what they are (processed chicken nuggets) these are the best we have tried. I purchase the whole grain breaded version and bake them. Serve immediately. Purchase in refrigerated area of grocery stores where lunch meat is sold.

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

my kids love nuggets and these ones are the best thing to having white meat that does not taste fake.