PedEgg Pedicure Foot File | SheSpeaks

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

It does get some of the dead skin off of your feet but not all the way. I wear flip flops all summer long and I guess this product isn't good enough for me. I didn't like it and will not use or purchase again.

• LilyEyr By  LilyEyr
    11.09.15

There are a lot of products out there that work for getting rid of calluses. I'm not sure this is the best one, but it definitely works. For best results, I would make sure your feet have been soaked in a shower or bath and then use the product. It's definitely a great place for germs and grime to build up so make sure you clean and sanitize it if multiple people are using it. However, the ladies at the nail salon just use a cheese grater, and it works great too... But please buy a separate one than the one for your kitchen!!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

The Ped Egg fits comfortably in your hand and truly works to get dead dry skin off your feet. My feet look and feel better after just a few uses.

• Ally51414 By  Ally51414
    08.06.15

Works great at getting all the dead skin off without the mess!

• lmann117 By  lmann117
    04.22.15

It's okay at first but the effectiveness seems to wear off after awhile of using it. I would rather just use a pumice stone instead.

• megangel By  megangel
    03.19.14

i love this product it makes my feet nice and soft

• LuciaChen By  LuciaChen
    02.26.14

It's my sister-in-law bought it for me.. The product works well to me. I use it for 3 yrs. After using it, my feet is smooth, but kind of dry.

• Amandanoble By  Amandanoble
    02.25.14

Bought this and it's great! Not salon great but it works !

• happygirl35 By  happygirl35
    11.12.13

Bought this and it was an odd shape but it worked. No need to go for pedicure anymore ans saves me money. It worked so well my mother wanted one too. So its practical and works.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

A scary looking product, but works. It keeps me out of the nail salon, which is cheaper, and probably more sanitary.