Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Artisticnic Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

These are the only wipes I use! I've tried all kinds as I'm an experienced mom. & home daycare owner. Other wipes are too thin and make wiping bm more difficult & messier. These wipes are just the right thickness with just the right amount of saturation and I love knowing that they are sensitive.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Great Wipes

These are the only wipes my daughter can use on my grandson. He has sensitive skin as well as eczema and other wipes irritate his skin. She has been using them since he was a newborn and he is now 23 months.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Love them!

Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only wipes we have used and loved for both of our children. They both break out into rashes with any other brand of wipes, they don?t smell awful, and they are thick enough to clean a baby bottom but thin enough to not tear when pulling them out of the package. I even use these to clean my makeup off.

• heylusportal By  heylusportal
    05.16.18

good product

it was a good product,i have use for my baby time without number

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Not Just For Baby

We first started using Pampers Sensitive Wipes when my oldest child was a newborn. 8 years later they have become a staple in our household. From keeping bums clean to quick sticky face clean up, pampers wipes do the job. I even use the aloe infused wipes for my nightly makeup removal! They leave my skin clean and moisturized. We've used pampers wipes to get crayon off the walls and one time I even managed to get a spot of spaghetti sauce off my white dress shirt!!! They really are great for the whole family. We swear by them.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

This is a good quality wipe, but not a thick or durable as others so they may be best for only number one clean ups. They work great for sensitive skin so if your child has sensitive skin or allergies these would be a good option.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Love

I love these wipes I?m using them now on my little one. Super soft and moist.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

Pampers brand is fantastic. These are on the thin side. But do the job. I recommend a company called, " Butt Paste." I know the name is odd, but if you have a baby with a sensitivity to chemicals or wipes. This will work.

• morgueofmelissa By  morgueofmelissa
    01.02.17

I love these wipes! They are moist but very gentle. They are rather pricey even compared to other Pampers wipes but I do know sensitive skin products cost a bit more. Otherwise, they're great!

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Great Brand, Higher Price

The only reason I gave four stars is because Pampers is a brand that is generally more expensive than other wipes that perform just as well. I do love these wipes though. They were the ones given in the hospital when my babe was born and I loved them. Not heavily scented, not too heavy, and effective.