Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Artisticnic Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

These are the only wipes I use! I've tried all kinds as I'm an experienced mom. & home daycare owner. Other wipes are too thin and make wiping bm more difficult & messier. These wipes are just the right thickness with just the right amount of saturation and I love knowing that they are sensitive.

• alamix By  alamix
    09.18.18

Prefer these over other brands...

These are thick and gentle and do prevent rashing, but don't always eliminate urine smell.

• thetiredmama By  thetiredmama
    09.17.18

LOVE THESE. GO TO WIPES

I received so many different brands of wipes from our baby shower but pampers sensitive wins in every aspect. Other brands ripped EVERY SINGLE TIME I went to pull them out of the container. They were either too wet, smelly or dry. I've yet to have any sort of issues with pampers sensitives though! They don't have a strong odor, they never rip, the poo never goes through the the other side, they are the perfect saturation so that they don't feel gross from being too saturated and they're never too dry. They keep my daughter from breaking out into rashes, luckily she's almost two and we've only ever had to deal with one diaper rash due to teething. These wipes have saved her booty and my sanity! I literally get any new mom these wipes because they're the best. Plus they're like super cheap, so you can't beat that.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

So Soft!

Pampers Sensitive baby wipes are the best. I have tried many brands and I love the Pampers Sensitive the best. They are thick and dont fall apart. The best thing about them are they are super soft. All the other brands i have tried are rough and definitely not as soft as these.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Great Wipes

These are the only wipes my daughter can use on my grandson. He has sensitive skin as well as eczema and other wipes irritate his skin. She has been using them since he was a newborn and he is now 23 months.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Love them!

Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only wipes we have used and loved for both of our children. They both break out into rashes with any other brand of wipes, they don?t smell awful, and they are thick enough to clean a baby bottom but thin enough to not tear when pulling them out of the package. I even use these to clean my makeup off.

• heylusportal By  heylusportal
    05.16.18

good product

it was a good product,i have use for my baby time without number

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Not Just For Baby

We first started using Pampers Sensitive Wipes when my oldest child was a newborn. 8 years later they have become a staple in our household. From keeping bums clean to quick sticky face clean up, pampers wipes do the job. I even use the aloe infused wipes for my nightly makeup removal! They leave my skin clean and moisturized. We've used pampers wipes to get crayon off the walls and one time I even managed to get a spot of spaghetti sauce off my white dress shirt!!! They really are great for the whole family. We swear by them.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

This is a good quality wipe, but not a thick or durable as others so they may be best for only number one clean ups. They work great for sensitive skin so if your child has sensitive skin or allergies these would be a good option.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Love

I love these wipes I?m using them now on my little one. Super soft and moist.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic