Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Artisticnic Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

These are the only wipes I use! I've tried all kinds as I'm an experienced mom. & home daycare owner. Other wipes are too thin and make wiping bm more difficult & messier. These wipes are just the right thickness with just the right amount of saturation and I love knowing that they are sensitive.

• heylusportal By  heylusportal
    05.16.18

good product

it was a good product,i have use for my baby time without number

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Not Just For Baby

We first started using Pampers Sensitive Wipes when my oldest child was a newborn. 8 years later they have become a staple in our household. From keeping bums clean to quick sticky face clean up, pampers wipes do the job. I even use the aloe infused wipes for my nightly makeup removal! They leave my skin clean and moisturized. We've used pampers wipes to get crayon off the walls and one time I even managed to get a spot of spaghetti sauce off my white dress shirt!!! They really are great for the whole family. We swear by them.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

This is a good quality wipe, but not a thick or durable as others so they may be best for only number one clean ups. They work great for sensitive skin so if your child has sensitive skin or allergies these would be a good option.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Love

I love these wipes I?m using them now on my little one. Super soft and moist.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best wipes!

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

Pampers brand is fantastic. These are on the thin side. But do the job. I recommend a company called, " Butt Paste." I know the name is odd, but if you have a baby with a sensitivity to chemicals or wipes. This will work.

• morgueofmelissa By  morgueofmelissa
    01.02.17

I love these wipes! They are moist but very gentle. They are rather pricey even compared to other Pampers wipes but I do know sensitive skin products cost a bit more. Otherwise, they're great!

• Mandiboler By  Mandiboler
    10.22.16

Great Brand, Higher Price

The only reason I gave four stars is because Pampers is a brand that is generally more expensive than other wipes that perform just as well. I do love these wipes though. They were the ones given in the hospital when my babe was born and I loved them. Not heavily scented, not too heavy, and effective.

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Love

So soft and cloth like. Work wonderfully on our sensitive skinned babies.

• Sixgrays By  Sixgrays
    07.29.16

Won't use another brand!

We've tried most brands and came right back to the pampers sensitive (unscented) they are affective and don't rip like some. We won't use any other brand! After 4 children, we've done our research!!